“Well located but old and noisy”

Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Roissy-en-France
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Nice staff, food hardly decent, typical business traveler hotel. Ideally located (inside airport). and a great opportunity to study how other people l like to have sex since you can hear absolutely everything between rooms, at least those (and I always ended up there despite of my written request) with a connecting door. Just canceled my two next reservation and will go to the Hilton, MUCH better...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Dear Didier,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.
I was concerned to read of your disappointment regarding your experience at Sheraton. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to share more feedback. Your experience is certainly a shortfall and not representative of the positive experiences our guests usually have at Shertaon.
On a more positive note, I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed the suitable location of our hotel.
Thank you again for your feedback and we sincerely hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Paris and restore your confidence in our quality of service.
Quality manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

We arrived early morning after a long flight from Asia. They had rooms available, but wanted to charge us around 200 euros extra for an early check-in. That price was shocking! But in all fairness they gave us the room with no extra charge at 11am, and we where very happy with that. The room was very clean and comfy, with a nice view of the airport.

What really made this hotel stay unpleasant was the service offered by the room service staff. On every page of the room service menu it says clearly that they promise to deliver within 30 minutes, if not the order is complimentary. When the order was delivered after 45 minutes, the women delivering it asked how we wanted to pay. I said it should be complimentary according to the menu. The woman got angry, said they had a lot to do at this time, and slammed the door to our room on the way out. I was really shocked! This being a Sheraton I was not expecting that at all. It made me really stressed, and I did not sleep very well at all. On top of that she still actually charged our room for the food! Upon check out they where really shocked hearing my story, like in disbelief, but could not touch the room service charge. They gave me free Internet instead to compensate, and I was okay with that.

All it all, it is a nice hotel. Reception staff is very friendly and professional. But the very rude behavior of one staff member ruined it for us.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Henrik,
I was concerned to read of your disappointment regarding your experience at Sheraton. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to share more feedback. Though, please rest assured that your experience with the room service is certainly just a shortfall and I will certainly share your feedback with the concerned department.
On a more positive note, I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed the suitable location of our hotel and would like to thank you for your kind comment regarding the front office colleagues.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

This hotel has a great location, but that about all it had. The staff appeared irritated everyone you talked to them. The breakfast was terrible and everything at the hotel was overpriced. There was free wifi, but you has to be on the main floor to use it. Stayed there on business for a week and I like to do my work in my room not the lounge. I will not stay here again as I'm sure the other hotels nearby are more reasonably priced and they couldn't do much worse in the hospitality area. Shame on you Sheraton.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear guest,
I was concerned to read of your disappointment regarding your experience at Sheraton. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to share more feedback. Though, please rest assured that your experience is certainly just a shortfall and that I will share your feedback with the concerned departments.
I sincerely hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Paris and restore your confidence in our quality of service.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Very comfortable and quiet. Check-in was smooth. Room was clean and reasonably spacious Staff was very friendly and courteousus.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize us on Trip Advisor.
Your comments are very rewarding and I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

A bientôt !

A.ziani-orus

Reviewed 15 June 2012

The hotel location is great and provide easy access to the city center and the airport. for business travellers and those connecting flight in Paris, it is perfect to allow one or two days to enjoy the plae and the city

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
A_Ziani_Orus, Quality manager at Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

A très bientôt !

A.ziani-Orus
Quality manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roissy-en-France
1.1 km away
Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport
#1 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
1.7 km away
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle ...
#7 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
1.2 km away
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle...
#1 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
1.2 km away
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle A...
#3 of 5 in Tremblay-En-France
1.0 km away
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Roissy
Ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport Ro...
#3 of 30 in Roissy-en-France

Been to Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK