“Great Little Sushi Restaurant”
Review of Oishii

Oishii
Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We had dinner here on a sunny evening - just the four of us. We had Miso soup to start, then various combinations of sashimi and sushi, all of which was very fresh and tasty. The prices of drinks and the food were reasonable, and the staff very obliging - and happy to speak English!
All in all a lovely evening at a lovely restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
oishi R, Propriétaire at Oishii, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you very much for your comment.
See you next time.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

After reading the reviews I decided to have dinner at this restaurant. It was a hot day and I thought fresh sushi would be a good choice. Unfortunately the sushi was far from fresh:
- The miso soup was cold (who could get wrong a miso soup?)
- The Gyozas were microwaved
- And the sushi roll was not fresh and the shrimp tempura used in the roll was old (leftover form somewhere) and tasted awful.

After the first bite I decided not to eat the sushi roll because I didn't want to have some issue eating old fish(I had a long flight the day after)
There are lots of restaurants in the same area plus a carrefour supermarket that offer much fresher options.

Date of visit: June 2018
oishi R, Propriétaire at Oishii, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hello,
I recognized that we are not perfect but we are far from awful.
As you post exactly the same comment on two other app, I will just respond with the same answer.

Thank you for spending your precious time to post a comment, because I can see you don’t post often (just one for us on this app) but your comment is really the contrary of others customers who posted before you, so I’m confused. All our food are prepared after you order it. The fish is delivered from Rungis and prepared every morning by the sushi chef. The miso soup is always the same temperature in the marmite : very hot. Our dumplings are steamed and grilled crispy on one side and soft on the other side, He prepares the tempura roll when the cooker make it and give him, so it’s crispy and hot. We are sorry that all this awful things happened to you.

But is it really true or a bad intention.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Warmy atmosphere and excellent food with reasonable prices! Sushis in boat was my favorite. Will be there again!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Fresh and well made sashimi and sushi! Ordered a boat load full of different things. Definetely can recommend the place!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice restaurant with friendly and attentive staff. The tempura udon was very good as was the salmon nigiri. Be sure to make reservations, as they seem to fill up quickly! I will definitely be eating here again.

Date of visit: January 2018
oishi R, Directeur général at Oishii, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your comment, we are happy that you enjoyed your food in our restaurant. We are not always full, especially for dinner, this time is due to the exposition of “maison et objets” in parc des expositions.
Hope to see you very soon in Oishii.