All reviews la defense metro station minute walk three nights nice area breakfast was delicious short stay hotel is located business trip paris french receptionist le
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights while on a business trip. The hotel is located in centre of puteaux so there's plenty of places to shop and eat. I however found that it was a 20 minutes walk to the hotel from la defense, perhaps there's a better way to get here.

I found my stay surprisingly pleasant and very good value. The staff are very friendly and chatty and I felt at home. Although I booked a single room I think I was given a bigger room, because it looked bigger than the pictures of a single room in their website. I was first given a room near the lift but I explained to them that I was a light sleeper and the staff readily gave me another room.

The room was very tidy with a pleasant decor. The bed was comfortable, but there's no kettle or iron in the room. The iron can be borrowed from the reception. There's also a tiny mini bar in the room. The staff also let me use the microwave to heat up some food.

I was on the 3rd floor so didn't really find it noisy like the other reviewers are reporting. On the whole I found the stay pleasant and of good value when compared to similar hotels near the la defense area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

So impressed with this hotel! Our first ever trip to Paris and it was a perfect base for our busy sight seeing plans!
We arrived quite late into the evening due to our travel plans which was not a problem for them and they got us checked in quickly. The breakfast was delicious and staff were very attentive topping up our hot drinks! They also were kind enough to provide us with glasses and ice bucket in the evening for some Champagne we bought to celebrate our engagement that day and we loved sitting out on the lovely little courtyard terrace to enjoy it!
The room and bathroom was quite small but I was aware of this from booking and didn't affect us too much as we were mostly out and about the beautiful city!
Thank you Hotel Vivaldi!
Jodie and William

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

My first stay at Vivaldi was a complete and total joy because of the friendly and welcoming staff, cleanliness, and excellent service. I stayed for nine nights in one of the hotel's smallest rooms, but for me it was perfect because it was all that I needed. The manager, Laura, was attentive to every detail and anticipated my every need, including a second cup of coffee at breakfast. The front desk staff -- Leslie and James -- were friendly and helpful to a fault, providing me with information about points of interest and tips about where to find things that I needed. There are 30 sleeping rooms in this lovely boutique hotel, and I was amazed that the staff always knew which room key to give me when I returned to the hotel. For me, the personable, friendly, and helpful staff make this place a great place to stay in Puteaux, only a short walk to La Defense. I definitely will choose Vivaldi the next time I return to Paris. Merci beaucoup!

Room Tip: Room 307 was quiet through and through.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I had taken my family for the summer break and had chosen the hotel after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor.Most of the guests had given it the best rating

Happy that i chose this hotel.

Before I set out for the trip, we had question for the hotel team and the response to emails were very clear and very prompt.

The check in was smooth and the rooms were ready inspite of our early check in.

The rooms though small were very clean.

The quality of linen,towels and the toiletries were very good.

The breakfast had varieties and also tasted pretty good.

The hotel is located close to the metro station and the areas around the hotel in the lovely suburb of Puteaux are very nice to walk around.

Laura and Gaetan require special mention for the excellent service provided.

Strongly recommend stay at this hotel

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank WRU123
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We stayed at Hotel Vivaldi for three nights on a city break to Paris. The room is lovely and has everything that you need for a short stay including mini fridge and safe. Lovely bathroom. Only thing was our air conditioning didn't work but luckily it wasn't too warm so not a massive problem. All of the staff were lovely and very helpful. Particularly the receptionist who was always there to give us any advice that we needed about the city. The breakfast is also very good. They offer cooked breakfast along with a selection of breads etc and lots of lovely jams! Although we had very wet weather, we enjoyed our stay greatly. Thanks again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple