All reviews bed was comfortable good size tool paris centre euro business
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Had business meetings at Le Defence but wanted something in a quieter area but in walking distance. This hotel came up in my CWT business travel search tool so decided to try it. It is in a residential area with easy access to the metro line just a short walk. In fact, during breakfast you can watch commuters walking past.

Stayed in room 107, it was clean and smelled newly painted, bed was comfortable and a good size, wardrobe space fine for a single person for a short stay. Bathroom area, well this was somewhat of a surprise as there was no way to get any privacy, no shutters or blinds were installed so anyone passing or in the opposite apartments could see in. So using the toilet and shower was interesting!!! Had to let the room steam-up to offer some small level of privacy. So not the best experience and for any female guests I would say not acceptable (even for Paris !!). The room's TV was not working either but that was not an issue to me as I have movies on my iPad with me while anyway.

Breakfast was a simple selection of cold meats, cheese and cereal plus French bread and croissant, coffee from a machine which grinds the beans so a nice basic cappuccino. Overall not to bad a stay apart from the possible voyeur issues of the bathroom!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We've been here three times now. A nice hotel, nice clean rooms, good breakfast. Safe parking nearby and the metro etc just a short walk away. Not to much entertainment nearby, but very friendly staff always willing to help. We certainly will be back here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2016

No belles and whistles, just the required for a good night sleep, clean bath and good breakfast.
The location is not ideal to visit Paris, but if your main destination in La Defense, that's just a nice walk or a tram station away.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Rooms are small, but the hotel is cozy, clean and comfortable. The area is quiet and the mattresses are really comfortable. I have to admit that I slept very well and deeply. Staff is very nice and they really make an effort to make your sojourn pleasant. Le petit dejeuner is small (and for me it's positive) but top quality. You feel a little at home there and the price is reasonable.
Convenient location, literally a few steps to the train.
Wi-Fi at the time of my stay worked only in the lobby.
The only problem is that they don't have a room for four people, so if you are a family of four you need to book two rooms and in that case it becomes expensive.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Taking into account the price one should not expect too much. Still after having seen the official photos on the internet page of the hotel I was expecting something better. Well, our room did not look that pretty. The bathroom was not a modern one, like on the pictures. Do not as well expect a view on the Eiffel Tower- it's rather an exception. We saw a building right in front from our window. The bathroom was tiny and few things would require some mending (like there were strange dents in the bathroom door as if someone hit it from inside with some blunt tool). The room and bathroom were clean. Hotel staff was polite to us. Breakfast was quite OK, with the exception that there was not enough ham and cheese and they did not bother to bring more. This hotel is localised very close to the tram station, but you won't hear the tram at all because it's up on a hill (there is an escalator). My experience was nothing traumatic, but I wouldn't book the hotel again. I would rather pay more for a better place to enjoy my stay in Paris fully.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family