Hotel Princesse Isabelle
Hotel Vivaldi(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Villa Medicis(Puteaux)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Do not go there if they pay you money
Small rooms,
no heating at night freezing cold
Mattress I have never seen anything like this strait to the iron with no lining!
Worst service
Bad company
And worst of all I think there is something fishy going on there
They will take your money no matter what
Don't go there

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Wonderful and very helpful service from reception staff, The Hotel is set in a pleasant area of Rome within walking distance of the tour bus stops, Spanish Steps and other attractions. Good Restaurants close by. Our room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Large variety for breakfast

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

I understand that hotel rooms in the Paris area are not quite like those in other cities, the star ratings seem to be based on some different set of standards. By what I know, this is not a 3 star hotel.

Rooms are tiny with paper thin walls. The room I was in was street facing (nice) but had so many things that were broken (lights, tap in bathroom, air con, safe, shower door).

It has a friendly feel but is not good value (cost more than €300 for two nights).

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Rineanna_OSullivan
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 10 days after issues with my initial accommodation. I booked this hotel last minute and was pleasantly surprised. My room was pristine clean, the bed was extremely comfy, noise was never an issue and the receptionists were extremely friendly and helpful. I have no idea what people are talking about in other comments and I am a fussy person. However, the room was not huge and the wifi connection could have been better although considering the price of the hotel I am overall extremely satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Katherine g
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We arrived with group of 15 people, on 01/08/15 and immediately they left the 12 of them for someone else who would qualify for an elementary human diaviosi.An and I've been a soldier 30 years ago, the hotel beds, would always empty if was in camp !!!

Stayed: August 2015