All reviews hippopotamus restaurant plenty of choice nice hotel mini bar the air conditioning burger excellent food staff were very helpful stayed for nights grill transport rule varieties safety uk waiters sauna
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Very lovely hotel super comfortable beds Hippopotamus chain restaurant in hotel food good service very poor staff erratic like headless chickens but very busy so maybe that’s why overall superb Very close to shops and lots of eateries just across the road Good bus and tram service into Paris as well

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I may have stayed in the hotel for a few days, but I had a great time. The staff were very welcoming and were approachable when you had queries. The room I stayed in was very big and I liked the style. However, during the night, it would be quite cold even when I change the settings of the a.c. Breakfast was very nice; there was quite a nice range of food. The Hippopotamus Grill had excellent food. The food was valuable and the waiters were very nice.

Overall, I did enjoy my stay at the hotel. I would recommend going here. The staff in the hotel are very welcoming. I loved this hotel. Merci beaucoup!

1  Thank A-J D
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The ambiance of the hotel was great upon arrival. We had a lovely room, which was very big with all the facilities. All of the staff were nice, helpful and very accommodating. However, there wasn't a wide range of food during breakfast. The Hippopotamus Grill was great; they had an English menu for those who cannot understand French, like me. The food was excellent and is at a valuable price (personally I would recommend ordering the Crush Menu).

Overall, the hotel was very nice. All the members of staff were welcoming. The room was very comforting. I had a great stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

My 2nd visit to Forest Hill hotel, this time with my family. Lovely hotel, very friendly staff, gave us great advise and information about nearby transport to the city. Our rooms were imaculate and had everything we needed, mini bar, rain shower, hairdryer, and air con.Breakfast was lovely, plenty of choice, Hippopotamus restaurant was good, although expensive.we all loved it.Also, the health club over the road had great facility's, heated outside pool, gym, jacuzzi, sauna. Will be back again next year.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Recently stayed 4 nights in this hotel which has good transport links to the centre of Paris.
Received a warm welcome from the staff, who were very friendly throughout our stay. Our bedroom, in the newer wing, was very large and modern with a huge double bed, 2 TVs, a desk, settee, coffee table etc, plus a separate bathroom with 'his and hers' wash basins, plus in a separate room a WC. The air conditioning was not only effective (temperatures outside 39 degrees) but also very quiet. Likewisw there was no outside noise coming through the double glazing.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple