All reviews very nice hotel business trip little bit room was spacious hotel restaurant the bus scrambled eggs public transportation a couple of times every morning pleasant surprise enjoyable stay fresh fruit versailles forest meudon paris
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for biz meeting 2 - 6 June 2018. Front desk only manned by 1.5 staff so you need to wait in the line for check in and out. It was not a very pleasant stay having 2 fire alarm ringing in 2 different days without any announcement that it was a false alarm. The 2nd one triggered at 4 am in morning!. Bed room was OK with a large LCD TV and comfortable bed. Bathroom OK apart of me asking the front desk to refill the bathroom soap which should have been done automatically. Hotel location is far south of France nearby a forest so unless you don't plan to go around its OK. Breakfast is good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I stayed at the hotel for one night for a business trip. Normally I stay closer to or directly in the city, but since the office I visited was also in Meudon, I decided to be more nearby. The hotel in and of itself was very pleasant. Clean, quiet, well appointed, and my room had a balcony which I really enjoyed!
The only thing that brought the score of my review down, was the location in reference to finding a restaurant in the evening. This is no fault of the hotel, as such, but if you are looking for somewhere to eat outside of the hotel, do a bit a research. I did not, unfortunately, and I walked to the town area (about 10-15 min walk) and although there were a few places to eat, it was not really that great. In hindsight, it would have been better to take a taxi elsewhere to eat.
Otherwise, I had a good stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Best Western standards can, unfortunately, vary rather widely and we tend to be cautious of them these days - however, this particular hotel is of a good standard. Its only problem is finding the right "level" from the main lift - and its impossible to find the right staircase - with its 2 "wings" causing confusion

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank An_Old_Burian
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I was also part of the Just You holiday group who check in last Friday. Check in was slow but once we all had our keys we scattered and found our way to respective rooms. I was thrilled with my room - huge double room with massive (very comfortable!!) bed, a safe, large TV screen, plenty wardrobe space, fridge, coffee/tea making facilties, air conditioning, view over to forest and bathroom with an amazing huge bath with shower over. All spotlessly clean and looked brand new. What more could we want? Our meal on the Friday evening in hotel, although set menu, was excellent and service efficient. The sweet in particular was to die for!! Breakfasts were adequate for the number in our party although the last morning there was no fresh fruit and we could have done with a toaster for the brown bread they had supplied us with. On the Sunday night our itenerary didnt include a meal which I personally was looking forward to as thought we could eat out somewhere, however we didnt see anywhere around the hotel so eating in the hotel after a long day out seemed more appealing so a few groups got together and booked tables in the hotel restaurant on the Friday evening to give plenty of notice to hotel. As it turned out nearly the whole group ate in the restaurant which, although previously booked, didnt prompt the hotel to increase the staff numbers! There were only two servers and one lady taking the drinks orders and manning the payment desk. To me it was like Fawlty Towers and expected Manuel to appear any minute!! In fact one of the servers reminded me of him so much...! Isnt humour the best thing to dissolve a tense situation? The staff worked SO hard to cope with the numbers but when the food came it was delicious and of high standard although quite pricey for what we had. Hey ho it was the only meal we had to buy all weekend - so who's complaining!! Perhaps the hotel just have to improve their staff numbers which is a housekeeping/management matter which can be worked on. Jackie, our leader dealt directly with the hotel and I am sure for future groups the hotel will be better armed. As previous comment perhaps an included meal on the Sunday would be an idea....although again not everyone may be happy with that either? All in all, its a great hotel, fab rooms and public areas, great location for city and country - just needing to improve staff levels to cope with bus parties!! I do hope JY dont remove from their list of hotels in Paris (they have high standards and dont hesitate to change if hotels dont come up to scratch!) as once staffing problems solved this could be one of the best hotels they use!!

Room Tip: One of the new rooms - perhaps ask for a balcony?
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jintzky
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I would actually rate the hotel as 31/2 stars. There are definitely more positives than negatives. Arrived at the Hotel on a Friday as part of a Just You group. Check-in was a little haphazard but once I eventually got to my room it was terrific. Lovely comfortable bed and I had a bathroom with a bath and a small balcony which overlooked the outside seating area and the forest. There were also tea and coffee facilities in the room and I think I saw a machine near to the bar as well. I had a problem with my to remote control. They did their best to deal with it but it was a busy weekend for them and I had films on my iPad. The set meal on Friday night was very tasty and as part of the group holiday we had a welcome drink and they actually let me have a second glass for free as well which I took in to dinner. We were in a separate room for breakfast every morning but that was fine. The breakfast was actually fine for what it was although there were some items missing such as jam and marmalade on a few occasions but the croissants and pastries were very tasty and there was a hot option as well. The only real let down was our meal in the restaurant on the last night but it was a shortage of staff more than anything. As there is another group due to go this Friday for the bank holiday weekend they are trying to organise a set meal for the last night for €20-25 possibly €30 if they throw in a bottle of table wine into the price which would be very reasonable. It is more a hotel for people doing business in Paris as it currently stands but with the slight tweaking I would improve my current rating up to at least 4. Having problems being able to rate sleep quality and location so Sleep Quality 5/5 Location 4/5.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends