1,011 results
All reviews tram stop shower cubicle public transport links rer station la defense felt safe central paris walking distance eiffel tower by foot every morning tourist attractions hotel is situated convenient location three nights euros supermarket
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Here is a hotel which is good on your pocket yet had its own short comings. The best part was it location - situated right next to the tram station, which made usage of public transport really easy. A little far from the main city but as they say, there is no place as too far in Paris. The rooms are small and reasonably clean. I chose a triple bed room (even I was travelling alone, as that was the option available for me). You can have breakfast in the hotel (though not the best of spread). All in all definitely worth for the money you pay.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the tram station, it might be noisy
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Stayed here in Feb half term as it seemed a well priced hotel fairly close to the city centre. The rooms are basic but comfortable, beds a bit hard but clean and the room was warm. The area around the hotel is great - a cracking supermarche across the level crossing with a coffee bar and a great selection of food. There are also plenty of restaurants - we ate at "Les Moulins D'Issy" literally 30 seconds away which was great. The RER is 10 min walk, and the Metro is 10 min walk too the other way, both great options for getting into central Paris.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank John T
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Unbelievably cheap! Huge, spotless and modern room; bed was big and comfortable. Hairdryers obtained from reception every morning without a problem. Good transport links and a couple of lovely restaurants nearby. No complaints from us - why spend more?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
L_AMEUR, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Issy Les Moulineaux, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for comment.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We will share your opinion with our team.
We thank you again and hope to see you again soon.

Looking forward to seeing you in our hotel.

Please receive our best feelings.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Located in newly developed mixed residential and office area - quiet in the evening with limited local facilities and public transport (although next to tram station). Basic (no surprise with budget in the name!) rooms but clean and functional. Good option if visiting local offices or looking for value option.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I did not enjoy my stay at this hotel, the front desk lady tried to make me pay for my room twice when I clearly had a receipt showing that I had paid with a confirmation email as well. Secondly, asking any type of advice with her about recommendations was pointless, google was a better service than her. Even asking for extra towels was a huge concern apparently, I was disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com