See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2018

If you are on a business travel and you are looking for a convinient accomodation at a moderate price, you have it. But the hotel is really worn-out and the room small. Wi-fi works ok and breakfast really basic. It fit my purpose

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I stayed here on a business trip and although its nothing fancy, I found it just fine. Although the rooms could clearly use a bit of refreshing, both my room and bathroom were clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Not much street noise with the window shut and you get a kettle which is a nice plus in France. Staff friendly and welcoming, and there is free wifi. Location is good for my purposes and there are many shops, bars and restaurants around. Very handy for the metro too. When I was there is was relatively cool and I didn't feel I needed aircon, which was just as well as there is none. I suspect that in a heatwave it would be hot. (There was a fan in my wardrobe which makes me suspect that it can get hot.)

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

dirty bathroom with towels that used to be white long time ago, now are just grey. worn out walls, carpets, furniture. unpleasant. the promise of great wifi is a lie - you can hardly read your emails. no air-con in the room.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

First the positives. Well situated close to Marcel Sembat metro station, plenty of local bars and restos. Bed comfy, tea and coffee facilities. Breakfast OK, croissants, ham, cheese etc, so better than some but a surprise €10,90 supplement. Reasonable quality Wifi.

The negatives. A bit run down, scuffed paintwork, wobbly furniture, small shower with curtain (a pet hate) resulting, inevitably, in water all over the floor of the ensuite.

Finally for £120 a night I would expect more than 5 or 6 channels on the TV, and for the only channel that I might have the slightest interest in watching (Canal + for the footie) not to be scrambled. Miffed doesn't cover it, and you would expect a chain hotel like Campanile to at least give you that when there's no bar and the only chair in the room is a rickety wood and straw job from about 1972.

I'll survive but for Campanile to profiteer on the back of mediocre services just cos there isn't much competition around doesn't exactly make me want to rush back, even tho' I might have to !

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Campanile is a hotel chain and this is my second time to stay with them in Paris. the booking was smooth and the service at reception was friendly and helpful.

i picked the location because it is within walking distance to my office. however this location is only 200m from M9 subway station. it will take 50 mins by subway from Paris Nord station.

the room and towels are clean and the room is of decent size for the price being inside Paris. i would recommend this chain and this location.

Date of stay: November 2016