All reviews small kitchen washing up liquid double bedroom side table stade francais rer c metro station saint cloud eiffel tower local shops stayed here for nights parc des princes city centre apartment microwave tv sofa
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I stayed there 1 night at the apart hotel.
Checking in was fine even though very casual.
Then I got to my room in the apart hotel... the place was smelly, dirty ( or at least did not seem clean ) I also realized that the locks on the doors to the balcony were broken ( on both sides !! ).
I was so happy to get out in the morning!

Checking out the lady at the front desk was not awake and could not process things. It took forever and then no taxi was ordered.

Breakfast was fine though...

I will not go back - that is for sure.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017

My wife and I stayed a full month in a 2 roomed apartment. The flat is around 60 m2 with a small terrace. Fair sized bedroom with TV, a lounge with a second TV and a microscopic kitchenette equipped with a two burner hob, microwave and a dishwasher. Needless to say, you cannot really cook gourmet food, but its enough to warm up coffee, fry an egg, .. absolutely no traffic noise despite the proximity to the peripheric. Where we were a little disappointed is with the cleaning. I must admit I had expected at least daily cleaning of the bathroom if not the entire apartment. Alas, this was offered only once a week, though we did manage to have fresh towels delivered on a daily basis.

Metro stations, Tram and RER C conveniently located to visit Paris and the surrounding areas. Local shops all within walking distance. Close to Parc des Princes to take in a PSG football match or alternatively PSG Handball, or even Stade Francais for Rugby. So pretty much a sports haven. Within walking distance for the fit of Bois de Boulogne and Auteuil Horse racing as well.

There are one or two good restaurants in the immediate vicinity and the Mercure Hotel next door has a good menu as well. Plenty of options as you move further in towards Port St de Cloud.

Staff at the adjacent hotel were fantastic throughout our stay. Friendly and professional and very helpful in their suggestions and in resolving one or two problems we encountered during the stay.

We will definitely go back and would recommend this without hesitation.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank DaveY818
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This Mercure is in an excellent location and the staff are superb. My apartment was run down - the electric socket in the kitchen did not work and the lights in the kitchen were not all working (one was). The Mercure hotel in the next building has been beautifully refurbished - it is now time to fix up the apartments.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This my second stay at this apart hotel. beside the mid-low price, the family can stay together, which is better and maybe cheaper than staying in 2 hotel rooms.

We had an issue with AC, and after my complaint they gave us another apartment with good AC.

The apartment has 2 WCs, small kitchen, living room with 3 sofas (convertible to beds) and main bed room.

Breakfast is average and nothing special.

The metro station is within 5-10 minutes walking distance and city center is 10-15 minutes after that .

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and three of my friends stayed here recently for 3 nights during a weekend for the festival Lollapalooza Paris.

When we first arrived we were checked in by a lovely receptionist who explained everything we needed to know. The city tax is also very cheap which is good and the check in process was quick.

We weren't actually in the hotel bit but in the apartments so we had to go into another building which wasn't an issue. When we first arrived to our room we were surprised by how big it was. We had a bathroom, a double bedroom, a kitchen as well as a living area which had 2 pull out beds prepared for us. We discovered that the large middle sofa pulled out as a double bed so we all ended up sleeping in that room. Of course pull out beds aren't comfortable but I have no complaints about that.

The kitchen had a microwave and a kettle so we were able to prepare some of our own meals and make coffee as there's a little shop not far from the hotel. Overall, the location was great. We could walk to the Eiffel Tower (took around 45 minutes) and we were very close to the Saint Cloud station which gave us easy access to the places we needed to be.

My only complaint is that we put the do not disturb sign on our door as we didn't want housekeeping but when we came back there was a housekeeper in our room. She didn't speak English so we couldn't ask her why she done this. I went down to reception to ask them and tell them we didn't want a room clean but the lady on reception was rude and laughed at me which I didn't appreciate. If this didn't happen it would of been a perfect stay.

Overall, I would recommend staying here for a trip to Paris as it has everything you need and when we do come back we will be using this hotel again. I just hope that particular staff member gains some customer service in the meantime.

Date of stay: July 2017