I took my mom for her birthday to Paris and being a Gold Member of Marriott picked this Courtyard Hotel knowing that I would get good service. Little did I know how horrible this experience would turn out to be:
1. Even though I reserved a room with 2 beds and have a proof of it in the confirmation email, the receptionist told me it was not true and said she would only give us 1 bed.
2. After 20 minutes of arguing, she graciously agreed to bring a rollout, which would not fit into the room. Apparently, they had no clue how big their rooms are.
3. They decided to move us to a larger room, but it took them 3 hours to actually find one. This is 3 hours of our valuable time in Paris.
4. I needed an adapter to charge my IPhone and laptop, but apparently they only carry 2 adapters per hotel. I was able to get one only for the last night of my stay and only after reminding them 7 times.
5. After all of that, they still wanted to charge me for the shaving cream, which I get for free at any other Marriott.
6. The location is very suboptimal, quite far from central Paris and about 10 minute walk to the subway station
7. It is quite expensive, and the only reason I reserved it was because I felt I would get good service there as Marriott is a proven quality.
So unfortunate to see these guys spoiling the reputation of Marriott because my experience at Marriott anywhere else in the world has been amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling for business or fun, the Courtyard by Marriott Paris Boulogne hotel makes all of your travels successful by providing exactly what you need: spacious, thoughtful guest rooms;a hot breakfast buffet and services that help you be more productive and comfortable. Located only minutes away from the city center of Paris, France, this new hotel in Boulogne will surprise you during your stay with its brand new guest rooms featuring state-of-the-art equipements and plush bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Paris Boulogne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.