All reviews riviera travel rooftop pool nice hotel parc des princes eifel tower stayed here for nights nice bar hotel room croissants easy access rooms are clean would stay again within walking distance room service roland garros city centre metro station
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good size bedroom and large but very hard bed. Room had most things. Restaurant ok but expensive, breakfast mostly continental style fine for what it was. Convenient for metro and a number of restaurants within walking distance at better prices than the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Philippe M, Directeur général at Hotel Mercure Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank You for sharing your impression regarding your last stay.
I was a pleasure to welcome you.
Kind regards;
Philippe Marchand

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This hotel was a huge disappointment. I stayed there as it is close to the office. The hotel is just about ok. The service needs quite a bit of improvement. The staff is cold, no smiles or kind words and all very clinical. My room was clean and OK but I couldn't sleep at all. Despite being a "privilege" room, it was close to the bar/restaurant and extremely noise. If felt like there was a party inside my room. I called reception and all they said was: "The bar closes at midnight and there is nothing we can do." This is on a Monday evening. So basically they were telling me I had to be awake at least until midnight having to wake up at 6am for a meeting the next morning. The hotel is in a business district but if you are planning on early nights and morning meetings, this is NOT the hotel for you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Philippe M, Directeur général at Hotel Mercure Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear BR007,

I am very sorry for this awful night !
Some guest were probably noisy in the small terrace of the Bar Restaurant on the ground floor and I can understand your disappointement.
I hope we'll be able to receive you in better conditions next time, and will propose you an other room in an other part of the hotel.
Kind regards.
Philippe Marchand - General Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay! Location gd- 5 mins from metro & that was really easy n cheap to use. Loved the breakfast:-). But put on about 2 stone lol. Room smallish but clean. Liked the wee neighbour around hotel & kids enjoyed the wee parks. Wasn’t fussed on rooftop pool- very small & too many posers about. Reception staff were ok, & pleasant enough. Would come back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Philippe M, Directeur général at Hotel Mercure Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hello !

Thank your for sharing your satisfaction.
We are ready to welcome you again !
Best regards.
Philippe Marchand

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel as we wanted to be able to use the pool after a day of sight seeing and how useful that was in 38 degrees. Rooms were the perfect temperature. Parking was easy and €20 per day not too bad for a city centre (be aware if you are travelling with a roof box you will have to rither remove and put it in the boot or risk parking on the road), we didn’t try breakfast as wanted to gorge a French cafe and sit and watch the world go by and there are plenty locally. Due to heat we used tube instead of hop on hop off bus. Tube worked out easy and far cheaper. Roof bar a little e pensive but no more than you’d expert for a capital city. Would definitely use again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Philippe M, Directeur général at Hotel Mercure Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Deat Guest,

Thank you for sharing your impression regarding your stay.
I hope we'll welcome you for your next trip to Paris aera.
Kind regards.
Philippe Marchand - General Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Staying at Mercure Boulonge Billsncourt on the outskirts of Paris.
Hotel itself is very nice, clean and tidy. However the service needs improvement. Twice we asked for some drinking glasses in our room, they eventually materialised the next day. We also asked for the bacon to be topped up at breakfast but this never happened.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple