See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I was making an overnight trip to my company's office in Boulogne Billancourt so wanted something clean and comfortable nearby, and Hotel B fit the bill just fine. I booked a single room, which was small but well equipped. The bathroom, although also small, was clean and well fitted out. It was extremely hot during my visit so I very much appreciated the aircon (not all budget hotels have it). Breakfast was nothing special but OK as well and there are loads of bars and restaurants nearby, as well as a branch of monoprix that is open until late and sells takeout salads etc.

Note however that there are no other facilities (no bar or anything). Reception staff were friendly and approachable though I didn't need any particular help. Free Wifi (but you have to watch an advertising video first)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Hotel B for the European Cup as needed a hotel close to the Parc de Prins stadium for Shabbat. It was perfect for me and most importantly, the staff were amazing, so helpful in attending to my religious necessities.

The room I stayed in was tiny with the bathroom extremely cramped. It was fine for me though, as I only really was needing a place to sleep and the bed was very comfortable.

I think this hotel offers value for money and I would recommend it if you're needing basic accommodation close to the Marcel Sembat metro and close to restaurants and shops.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Game three following Northern Ireland took us here. We were on the second floor of the hotel and the lift was a bit antiquated- took some time to get started and on one occasion stopped for 5 minutes between floors. Relative to the size of the room the bathroom (full size bath) was enormous. Plenty of cafés and restaurants nearby- most with terrace, just what you need when married to a chain smoker.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2016

We were in Paris to go to Roland Garros and the only hotel available near the Philippe-Chatrier Court was Hotel B Paris Boulogne. The room was small (but we already knew that), everything was tidy and clean, the bed was really comfortable and it wasn't a noisy place at all. There were many bakeries around, so we didn't take the hotel breakfast. Metro station (Marcel Sembat) is 5 minutes walking. Île Saint-German is a nice - not so touristic - place to visit and it's 15 minutes walking. My only complaint is the fact that the key must be left in the reception while we were away, it's not a big deal, but sometimes the receptionist was too busy and we had to wait to collect our key.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

This hotel was basic and had all the necessary things I needed.

The good: cozy rooms and good beds, OK location close to metro, friendly staff.

The bad: small rooms, bad pricey breakfast for 10 euros, bad design bathrooms and tiny and I'm a short guy so if you're a big person you'll have issues with this. Hotel needs some renovations.

Overall it was good nothing special here but if you're looking for a good hotel outside paris central this is good.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo