Residence les Thermes(Luxeuil-les-Bains)
Pas de Deux(Luxeuil-les-Bains)
US$ 66
Le Lion Vert(Luxeuil-les-Bains)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
An Accor traveller

Reviewed 5 July 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 12 June 2013

As well as the food and service, and the staff very friendly and helpful, the owner Genevieve was an absolute angel. I happened to have a bad fall in the town and she not only brought me to the hospital but stayed to translate, offered to take me to another hospital 30 mins drive away to get a radiographer and to wait with me. This was at 11p.m. We waited until the following morning when the hospital arranged to have a radiographer at 9a.m. and Genevieve accompanied me again to the hospital, then to the pharmacy and back to the hotel for coffee before I had to leave. She continued to text the courier on my trip to see how I was doing. Such care and concern. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for comfort, care, great food and service and great owner interest in their customers. I hope I get to go back sometime.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2011

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2011

The room was clean, large and pleasant BUT there wasnt any Bathrobes, Slippers or special bathroom toiletries as were described on the website.
The dinner package (pre booked dinner & breakfast) caused a bit of confusion and the staff didnt know what this rate was. We did get our meal but it would have been a bit more professional if the staff had known about this new rate prior to our stay.
All in all, it was a pleasant stay and I would probably recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple