See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2018

My notes say "Very Tight" and that is an understatement ! So cramped we struggled to get our 2 cases in ! Also wasn't that cheap ? Once we declined dinner or breakfast in house the receptionist turned decidedly cool ! Found a brouchure in the foyer about the nearby Megaliths Sites and tried to ask some questions but she suddenly couldn't understand me ?? Not a big fan of this Ibis I'm afraid , it reminded me of Ikea !

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Nice staff and good food. Real coffee and warm milk at breakfast Nice menu: quality of food is good and not expensive. Really nice people working at the hotel. Nice room we had. Although it is located in a busy environment it was a quiet night.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Just a ten minute walk from the old town, the Ibis is a good jumping off site not only for the town, but also to catch transport to Auray and Carnac. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel too, which serves well priced, decent food. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, and price was right.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marie-Lise H, Directeur général at Ibis Vannes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback after your stay at our hotel!
See you soon !!
Marie-Lise & Ibis VANNES Team :-)

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This was not your usual Ibis in that it had a lovely restaurant on site with a great selection of food. People obviously come here from the local area specifically to eat, rather than the usual hotel guest fare. The room itself was OK - I would have liked a net curtain or something seeing as I was on the ground floor and my room overlooked the carpark! It was also not very well sound-proofed as I could hear the guest/s above me using the bathroom. Having said that, I had a really good night's sleep in a very comfy bed.

Room tip: Get a top floor room otherwise you may hear your upstairs neighbours in their bathroom!
Date of stay: July 2017