“Enjoyable restaurant with lovely service”

Restaurant Le Manala
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Riquewihr
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 23
Cuisines: French
Description: The restaurant "Le Manala" welcomes you in a typical Alsatian style. The restaurant "Le Manala" takes its name from the little traditionnal breads made in Alsace for the "Saint Nicolas". You'll find other delicious recipes and a lot of suggestions, according to the chef inspiration and the seasons.
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We just popped in and were warmly greeted. It was a lovely atmosphere in the restaurant and the food was very good and well cooked. The lady who served us was very efficient and made us feel so welcomed. So, a big thank you for this and we're sure to be back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Le Manala

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

A bit out of main track, this place is a treasure!
Food was fantastic! I ate stew of deer with homemade noodles and recommend it!
My friend had salmon and it was very good too. Staff is not good with english but very nice, fortunately menu is in french, german and english

1  Thank Irek K
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Stumbled upon this restaurant while exploring Riquewihr. It is tucked in nice side street and cozy warm restaurant with typical Alsace decor. The server was very friendly, warm and helpful.
We had the bouchee a la reine (vol au vent pastry) with spatzle noodles. The puff pastry was delicious and flakey, and the creamy sauce was perfect. Meat tender and perfectly cooked. We had a good selection of local wines to accompany it and a delicious creme brulee as dessert.
Would definitely recommend if you are in Riquewihr for an authentic high quality meal with friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely place and very good staff. The portions are generous..! I had the foie gras as a starter followed by the choucroute plater. cabbage with various pork cuts...lovely. I would recomend this restaurant.

raphaelkircher, Gérant at Restaurant Le Manala, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear guests, we're happy you enjoyed our restaurant and hope to welcome you there again ! Kind regards, RK.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Very cosy atmosphere, loved the feel of the place on coming in. I brought some friends here who had a very particular diet and we had no problem finding dishes which fit there needs as I was beginning to think that we wouldn't be able to eat in Riquewihr.

I had the Incontournable Jarret de Porc braise (Pork Leg) which was a taste of heaven. I don't think I've ever had pork that was so moist and tender. My friend had Odorant gratin de Munster which they found quite good as well. I would highly recommend visiting.

raphaelkircher, Gérant at Restaurant Le Manala, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Dear guests, we thank you for your comment and are happy you loved our food. Kind regards, hope to welcome you soon again ! rK.