1,086 results
All reviews bath amenities large room great hotel one night swimming pool jacuzzi alsace sommelier hammam luxury comfort canette german
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The restaurant is small and quiet, and speaks of luxury from the highly professional head waiter to the standard of the cuisine. We had the Millefeuille d'Escargots and the Fois Gras de Canard Maison, both of which were very refined and good. For the main course we had the Canette Rotie aux Epices Douces, which lived up to its name for subtle spices. They do not stint on portions: a whole duckling between two meant that we had no space for dessert. As I was driving, the wine waiter chose a glass of red wine - a Cotes du Rhone which was quite exceptional. The restaurant is expensive, but is well worth it if you wish to have an elegant evening.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
gschaetzel, Propriétaire at Hostellerie des Chateaux & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with the all team. I really do hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We stayed one night on our way to Saverne in a newly finished suite.
No Nespresso or other coffee and tea available, no mineral-water waiting and not a great view for over €300,-/night excluding breakfast.
The suite was spacious and Ok but not impressively decorated.
Spa pool is small but is being rebuild so that will be up to standard soon.
The restaurant is "old style" and he menu gourmand was good but not great.
Conclusion: this hotel and its restaurant is not to our personal taste.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jef B
gschaetzel, Propriétaire at Hostellerie des Chateaux & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. Just to clarify your comments 2 mineral water where waiting on night stand on your arrival and the balcony is overlooking the forest and Ottrott Castles. I hope that our new addition to the Spa with 2 new Pools (outdoor + indoor) 1 outdoor jacuzzi 4 new saunas, relaxation room ... will delight you next time.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

As for the hotel and the SPA I'm happy with the service and location while the restaurant does not seem to me yet at the level of the other restaurants in the area
I have been dining here on Wednesday evening and I'm not impressed by the service in a hurry and the quality of the dishes .
As this is a SPA Hotel I would expect more care and attention at the restaurant .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank albertopitta

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind words following your visit to the Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please do come and see us again soon for many impovements at the restaurant and at the Spa withs tons of new features and upgrades.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I use To Travel over the world and they are only A few places where everything is made for one and one single personn I. E the customer! In that Hotel you have A service with a huge S ! You feel that you are the important personn from the world! This is A réal 4 stars Hotel and not far away from A so called palace! The rooms are fabulous with an amaizing bath!!! the food is Michelin Level ! Spécial hug for the pastry during the breakfast! Just go I highly recommend that Hotel and restaurant!!! Please continue and stay and do like this !!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

I was absolutely delighted with your feedback following your recent experience at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. Thank you for taking the time to write your kind words which I have also shared with my team. I do hope that you get the chance to join us again soon.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2016

very nice place to stay, very firiendly people and much helpfull, nice wellness room and close wood for beautiful walking (old pelgrims road). diner and breakfast are very good, just wines too expensive

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your kind feedback following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was delighted that you enjoyed you stay and found the service my brilliant team deliver to your liking. I have passed on your kind words and thanks to them. We look forward to exceeding your expectations once again soon.

Kind regards,