1,088 results
All reviews bath amenities large room great hotel one night swimming pool jacuzzi alsace sommelier hammam luxury comfort canette german
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

As for the hotel and the SPA I'm happy with the service and location while the restaurant does not seem to me yet at the level of the other restaurants in the area
I have been dining here on Wednesday evening and I'm not impressed by the service in a hurry and the quality of the dishes .
As this is a SPA Hotel I would expect more care and attention at the restaurant .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank albertopitta
gschaetzel, Propriétaire at Hostellerie des Chateaux & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind words following your visit to the Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please do come and see us again soon for many impovements at the restaurant and at the Spa withs tons of new features and upgrades.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I use To Travel over the world and they are only A few places where everything is made for one and one single personn I. E the customer! In that Hotel you have A service with a huge S ! You feel that you are the important personn from the world! This is A réal 4 stars Hotel and not far away from A so called palace! The rooms are fabulous with an amaizing bath!!! the food is Michelin Level ! Spécial hug for the pastry during the breakfast! Just go I highly recommend that Hotel and restaurant!!! Please continue and stay and do like this !!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

I was absolutely delighted with your feedback following your recent experience at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. Thank you for taking the time to write your kind words which I have also shared with my team. I do hope that you get the chance to join us again soon.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2016

very nice place to stay, very firiendly people and much helpfull, nice wellness room and close wood for beautiful walking (old pelgrims road). diner and breakfast are very good, just wines too expensive

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your kind feedback following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was delighted that you enjoyed you stay and found the service my brilliant team deliver to your liking. I have passed on your kind words and thanks to them. We look forward to exceeding your expectations once again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We will live our birthday in a fantastic hotel with Spa and a good table. That was a very good experience with the confort and the quality of all presentation of the meals. The excellent wine and beverage at the bar.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Les Collectionneurs

I was thrilled to read your feedback following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was delighted that we were able to create a special moment for you. I have passed on your kind words to the team.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this great hotel. Staff is super friendly. Spa menu is only available in French but they did translate each treatment for us in German. Dinner at the restaurant is delicious. As they have different room types in the same category be specific what you want (twin bed or king size / modern or traditional room).

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind words following your visit to the Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please do come and see us again soon.

Many thanks,