All reviews casa del mar the grill catch of the day michelin star restaurant luxury hotel for instance room service main restaurant recommend this hotel la plage beautiful view nice room great pool swimming pool sunbeds terrace euros
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this lovely hotel for just one night but it left such a huge impression on me. Overlooks the portion of the Mediterranean Sea near Porto-Vecchio so every room has an amazing view! My room is a sea level one so I can walk out to the beach in 3min tops! It’s very well-equipped with a King Size bed, sofa, coffee table, spacious wardrobes and large bathroom! There’s also a large TV, audio system and portable Bluetooth speaker! I had dinner (buffet spread - see photo of the menu) and breakfast at the two Michelin star restaurant, Le Casadelmar, and needless to say, it was fabulous. I especially loved the dessert spread! Helmed by chef Fabio Bragagnolo, it’s a must-visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The staff was very kind and always smiling and willing to help. The room, a suite I had, was decorated ok, nothing spectacular. Decent furniture and TV’s. Had some audio accesories to connect my phone. Bathroom was huge, but a bidet would be appreciated. Had all the toiletries I needed. The food at the restaurant was fantastic. The bar was ok and so was the relaxation area. The terrace of the rooms are perfect and offer you a view that you will always remember. Breakfast served me the best Benedictine eggs I have ever eatten.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely spot, friendly staff, great service and fantastic food. We were out of season so the hotel was very quiet and pleasant. The room rates and the food/drinks are eye wateringly expensive but we had a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The reviews say it all. If you have the $, this is where you must stay when you come to PV.
Pictures don't do justice. Service is perfection, pool is beautiful, and the grounds are impeccable.........

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed at the casadelmar for 1 week. the hotel looks amazing and also the area around the hotel and the sea is breathtaking. the hotel itself looks very modern compared to the rooms. rooms were nice but not amazing. the rooms were very clean balcony was huge and had sunbeds. one afternoon we wanted to tan on the balcony, but we had to leave because a huge truck was cleaning the spillway. it was very loud and started to smell. this wasn't nice. the hotel should mention this to the hotelguests so they know they shouldnt be on their balcony on that specific time.
poolarea is very nice and mondern. sunbeds could be a bit more comfortable. very nice and rereshing drinks, fruitjuices at the poolarea
we had dinner at the casadelmar one evening. food was ok but not worth the price. my boyfriend had "the catch of the day" . they showed us the fish and it was huge. when they served the cooked fish it was nothing compared to the size of the fish they showed us before. that was a bit weird. there are better restaurants in porto vecchio. no need to eat in casadelmar every evening.

la plage de la casadelmar is cute and the shuttle service from the hotel to the beach is cool.

the gym at the casadelmar is very small....

breakfast is good and quite big. excellent coffee.

the staff at the hotel is amazing. they gave us many suggestions for restaurants, beaches and things to do. We were very impressed with every recommondation.
when we checked out of the hotel, there was a mistake with our bill. we asked the staff and the management handled everything perfectly.

we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple