The Hotel is uniquely located on the "Punta di Porticcio" with a view of Ajaccio opposite the bay. Sunsets are a unique experience.
The breakfast is excellent and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are very small and dated, a renewal would be most welcome. Drinks and diner are expensive.
The pool is filled with salt water.
There is sufficient parking space.
As you leave the main road towards the hotel mind the 7 speed bumps which are not all indicated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing Ajaccio Bay and the Sanguinaires Islands, Corsica provides a stunning setting for the hotel and its thalassotherapy institute. With unrestricted views of sky, sea and rocks, the hotel boasts a small private beach, where guests can sunbathe and swim in total peace, plus a large outdoor pool . This is simply heaven. The ideal setting for long holidays or short and memorable healthy breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Golfe d'Ajaccio Thalassa sea and spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Thalassa Porticcio Hotel Porticcio
- Sofitel Porticcio
- Accor Thalassa Porticcio
- Porticcio Sofitel
- Sofitel Golfe D'Ajaccio Thalassa Sea And Spa Porticcio, Corsica