Spent 1 night here, after long 6hr ferry from Toulon to Ajaccio, and then onto Sardinia. Should have made it 2 nights. Loved it. Restaurant al fresco is fantastic. Very interesting beach and tidal pools, rocks. Beautiful area and plenty to see in region. Road from Ajaccio to Bonifacio is winding, mountainous, driver's dream.
I'll be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing Ajaccio Bay and the Sanguinaires Islands, Corsica provides a stunning setting for the hotel and its thalassotherapy institute. With unrestricted views of sky, sea and rocks, the hotel boasts a small private beach, where guests can sunbathe and swim in total peace, plus a large outdoor pool . This is simply heaven. The ideal setting for long holidays or short and memorable healthy breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Golfe d'Ajaccio Thalassa sea and spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Thalassa Porticcio Hotel Porticcio
- Sofitel Porticcio
- Accor Thalassa Porticcio
- Porticcio Sofitel
- Sofitel Golfe D'Ajaccio Thalassa Sea And Spa Porticcio, Corsica