See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2016

When we arrived we were surprised as the reality did not match the reviews and photos. On the surface this was an ok hotel but it felt like being in the old Yugoslavia. This hotel is utilitarian, functional and clean but not luxurious or friendly. No tea and coffee in room, lack of parking for our car and no outdoor pool. Came back after dinner and had to park at the side of the hotel. Came back to a note saying contact reception which I did. Was soundly told off and informed I should have asked about extra parking ... How do you know what you don't know?

Breakfast was like being back at school - canteen like, busy, cramped and limited choice. Juice not juice but cordial, etc

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan D
Danijel C, Director of Sales at Hotel Bella Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Hereby we wish to thank the guest for choosing hotel Bella Vista for one night accommodation. We are sorry to hear that the guest did not value our hotel category, since we strongly believe we provide the four star quality. Reviewing the guests comments, we believe it is our duty to react to these false allegations. Firstly, this hotel was built in 2008 and has nothing to do with old Yugoslavia which ended 1990. We even do not know what this means. Hotel is built in contemporary style, following Mediterranean ambience, and therefore it is quite joyful. Moreover, be assured that all our pictures are presenting hotel truthfully.
Furthermore, the guest comments about the hotel not being luxurious or friendly are ridiculous since this is a four star hotel and above all, a small property (only 40 rooms) and we care about our guests, knowing them by the name and helping them in any way we can. Stating further what the guest commented is completely beyond any logic. As a four star hotel we are not obligated to have an electric kettle in our room. Rather the guests can order coffee and tea as standard room service or they can drink it at the bar. We offer FREE parking for all our guests (not charging it), and we NEVER stated in any of our promotional materials that this hotel offers an outdoor pool!
Now, regarding the guests need to move his car. Obviously, this guest has some issues beyond our comprehension. Everywhere is understandable, when arriving to a hotel the first time, to ask at the reception where they can leave the car, except this guest. The car was not parked properly, therefore we left a message for the guest.
All in all, we would like to inform all our guests not to take comment of this person into consideration. Thank you in advance. Best regards.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

It is very clean hotel, nice people, good food, but small rooms. They say it is 4 star hotel, but it is good 3 star, but the price is also for high 3 star hotel. I will give grade four just for that. If they say it is 3 star hotel, then grade would be 5.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Bojan_Arula
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

What a place must I say, my daughters, wife, mother and I had a very enjoyable time! The very beautiful, crystaly clear blue Family beach not even 50 meters from the hotels door entrance is what really brought this place to my attention! It was without any doubt, the most professional and high quality hotel than any other around the area, having said that my wife and I have been to see the other hotels before booking our stay with Bella Vista. Although we did not book the most expensive room or suite, we were treated as we were the only guests there! There hospitality and politeness was really unbelievably heart warming. The food in the morning was actually very delicious, they had many varieties of morning treats and hot meals! The lunch and dinner I would have to say though I am still craving after my stay hahah after a hit day at the beach, that European/International food really hit spot on! My wife loved the spa! My daughters couldn't stay out of the jacuzzi, and to be honest the Gym was not to big, but hey your on vacation :) Most of all, my stay at this Hotel really makes me want to come back next year! Im grateful for the hospitably giving by the staff and really think this place is worth the stay! Thank You Hotel Bella Vista for your kindness :) - Brandon

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank BrandnL89
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I stayed in Bella Vista with my wife and daughter for 5 days in June 2015. I find a nice offer with 50 % discount on crnojaje.hr. I have to say they treated us like we booked the finest suite in the hotel. When we arrived we got the room on the last floor and it was really hot during the night. Since we have 1 year old daughter I asked them if they could change our room to lower floors. They did that without any problems and I am grateful for that. The food was excellent, rooms are really nice and the beach is 50 m away with lots of shade in case you are travelling with small children. Anyway I would recommend this hotel to everybody and the people who work there are so polite and professional.

Room Tip: avoid last floor (3rd I think) because it is really hot during the night.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Ismir78
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

We had incredibly good luck to visit this hotel on two seperate occasions. This hotel is worth every penny. The staff treated us like we were the only ones there! If you are looking for a luxury hideaway with beautiful beaches and breathtaking scenery this is where to go. We plan on coming again and enjoying our vacation in this lovely place.

The food is exotic and for the price it should be. This facility has everything you want and need to relax and enjoy yourself. I have to say we are in love with this spot and we recommend it to anybody who wants a unique hideaway that has luxury and relaxation implemented whithin.

We get sad knowing we have to wait one more year to come back to this lovely palace, but we know it will be worthwhile.

- Viktor & Sabrina