Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Treetop Adventure Park tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Treetop Adventure Park
from US$ 65.00
from US$ 89.00
from US$ 240.00
from US$ 245.00
1,361 results
All reviews zip lining the bus our tour guide st lucia my husband and i great fun take pictures a lot of fun afraid of heights george of the jungle cruise ship our honeymoon adventure park from start to finish kenny g sandals grande long drive
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

From Tesia, our guide to our bus driver, to Cherie and Shasa, our zip guides...it was all amazing!!!
They made us laugh and feel comfortable from the onset. This was our first zip lining experience and they made us feel very safe and comfortable, as well as helped us have an awesome time. They even take picture with your phone or camera for you!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My colleagues and I went ziplining for Teacher Appreciation Day. It was a great day. The staff worked seamlessly to make sure we were safe and had fun. They were humourous and very helpful. I would totally do it again. So much fun!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You have to do this activity if you go to St Lucia, it was great, you feel a little like Tarzan swinging through the trees, the staff were excellent if you were a little anxious , Vanilla, Danella? and Michael were so reassuring and encouraging, you can see they love their job and safety being of a paramount importance We asked Michael to film us, he had no problem doing so, they just want you to have a great time which we had! Its a must!/

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a bit nervous about this activity because I'm not great with heights. I'm okay with air travel, and tall buildings when I'm well isolated; but put me in a high place where there's only a short railing between me and oblivion and I get an irrational fear that I'm going to do something silly and contrive to fall to my death. So I thought zip-lining would be a challenge for me.

But actually I was mostly fine. Of the 12 zip lines, most had platforms close to the ground. Only one (number 8 I think) had a sheer drop immediately off the platform and where you are also not initially tied into anything. That plus the final landing platform which requires heading down 4 or 5 flight of wooden stairs were the only slight moments I had. Once I was tied in either to the ziplines (using a reassuring double line system), or just a safety cable for walking across the bridges, everything was okay for me. The harnesses are a double setup with leg harness and chest harness. The maximum height you're above the ground did increase through the lines, up to a maximum of about 60m I think. This is quite high but things are also happening quickly. The zip lines also plough through luscious green tunnels of forrest which is quite amazing.

Two staff accompany every group, one leading, one in the rear. They take it in turns to tie
you in every time and help you "land". They like to joke a bit but they give you instructions and not much is left to doubt. They could be a bit more consistent with their breaking signals though (breaking is done with your hands using a think leather gardening glove, which is also a minor criticism since my glove and hand overheated a bit). It's also go-go-go with not much time between people sent down the lines. But there are a few water stations along the way. We finished very sweaty, but that's more to do

The 12 lines were over in no time, leaving me wanting another go. We were with one other couple on a Saturday morning. It seemed they had a steady trickle of people through, including some larger groups. They will take two people through at a time, but I think they would prefer four or more.

It's true that they take a phone from you at the start and are great with taking photos for you. Expect to get hinted that you should provide a tip at the end. Food orders are also taken near the end of the tour. Most of our party declined. I ordered fish and chips and the fish was pre-cooked and quite dry, but a nice setting to eat in. Unusually I think, we drove to the location ourselves. The road was absolutely fine for a 2WD.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

With being so close why wouldn't you? Take a little day-cation to a little piece of France in the beautiful Caribbean!! The catamaran was fabulous! Spacious and not crammed, plenty of rooms to sit and to move around, great visibility and very attentive, fun staff. Refreshments were plentiful including reusable cups - not one use plastic!! Unfortunately we didn't get to see dolphins but we did see a world of flying fish! Martinique was a little surreal, I was expecting another beautiful Caribbean island but this really did have a very South of France vibe! Fort du France just felt like a small town in the South of France!! The currency in the euro, all the shop and street signs are in French, in the stores every one speaks French! I loved it! After spending a couple of hours in Fort du France we headed of to a beach to snorkel, saw lots of fish, the water was calm, clean and warm after that it was the trip home racing against a storm!! You know what comes after a storm?? Yes, we saw a double rainbow! What a way to end a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This was an adventure! Driving a left handed buggy through town and all over the island is something we never could have arranged ourselves. It was fun and our tour guide Chubbs was the best. The sulfur spring, volcano, waterfall and local lunch were all spectacular. I highly recommend.

Thadora C, Sales and Marketing AM at Treetop Adventure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your high recommendation, Chubby sure is. :)

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend the Soufriere Safari Buggy Adventure. Snoop Dog and his team made the trip unforgettable. He was so passionate about his career and it was clear that he loves his country. He informed us of st. Lucia history all throughout our tour and he was hysterical. My husband and I had the best time and I can’t reccomend this tour enough.

Curtis “Snoop Dog” is beyond amazing, we are lucky to have him.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It’s always a pleasure learning that our guest had an excellent time.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Chose gondola option because zip wire and trek seemed far too energetic. Guide gave very interesting and informative commentary on flaura and fauna. We saw some unusual tree species as we slowly ascended and descended through the forest,with amazing views.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have done a number of different zip-lines in a number of different countries and this was the most fun I have had. The staff was FANTASTIC and the ziplining was a blast. Had a group of 6 and we all loved it...would definitely go again!

Thank you! It is always a pleasure to know that we did a great job. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Come again, we will be happy to have you.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

What a day !!!!!! My best friend and I decided we needed some adventure in our life so we booked this tour .... and we were not disappointed. The boats were very comfortable and well maintained. Navigating them was a breeze ! Driving your own boat is just the tip of the iceberg with this tour though. You leave Rodney Bay driving your boat and you go all the way down to Soufriere. You dock and then its on to Sulphur Springs, Waterfall and snorkelling ! Lunch is also served which was delicious! Then driving back to Rodney Bay. A full day of super dooper fun !!! I will take my husband and do it again !

‘Captain for A Day.’ We are glad that you were not disappointed. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Come again!