B&B Vincent(Lugagnano)
US$ 57
B&B.it
  • Pool
Hotel Saccardi & SPA(Caselle di Sommacampagna)
US$ 113
US$ 105
US$ 60
US$ 104
US$ 91
Park Hotel Elefante(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 113
La Grotta Hotel(Verona)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 77
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

Hotel Scaligero(Sommacampagna)
US$ 96
US$ 94
Hotel Veronesi La Torre(Dossobuono)
US$ 177
US$ 158
Priceline
Casa Dany(Lugagnano)
All reviewsone nightlovely hotelcity centregood sizelast nightcroissantstrain stationa free shuttle busgreat staffcab rideveronacartransportcheesebarmanterminemeals
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I got here so late. The night manager took time himself to prepare me food which was absolutely fantastic.
It was a reasonable stay, but I found the hotel dated, and the bed sheets had a scent that they had been washed with something they shouldn't have.
If that wasn't the case I would give this place a stunning review as the staff were just awesome.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I travelled with my disabled Dad and they could not have been more accommodating.

A massive thank you to Charlie and the team, who went out of their way to make the stay exceptional.

Charlie’s culinary skills meant I had the best meals of this year, with quality steak and plenty of variety.

I would like to thank Charlie in particular, and all of the staff, who made Christmas memorable.

Kindest regards

Nick (Room 409)

Room Tip: I don't think the room locations matter - we were at the front overlooking Vineyards and the Pyrenees - it was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The first couple of times I stayed here I was very happy, but last time I stayed during the summer I had lost my wedding band. That in itself was my mistake, and It was good that the staff found it and emailed me back. I booked to stay there again before my flight to the US because I really wanted to reclaim it. I checked in at a late hour, and the night staff could not access the location of my ring (he told me his daytime colleague had access), and my flight would leave before he or she was available. Feeling dismayed that I could not have my much cherished ring back (it is about commitment and not monetary worth), I left my address with them and asked that it be mailed back to me and that I'd be happy to reimburse the postal fee. I waited and nothing arrived, so I asked about the ring by email again, but got no response from any staff. I have yet to receive any response or my ring here at the US.
I may have made a common mistake in losing a small item at the hotel, but I wish they would have mailed it to me with an email response since they allowed me to leave my address for delivery at the front desk. Also, I'd strongly prefer it if night staff too had access to lost and found items by guests like myself coming back to reclaim them.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Last hotel of our tour with Newmarket. OK for one night. Rooms OK but been in better.
Our meal was take it or leave it but it was edible unlike our meals in our Hotel in Garda. (Riva del Sole). Sharif who does everything from guiding in the coaches to serving and directing the staff as well as being the barman was a human dynamo. The only problem I had was setting up my bar bill to be charged to my room but reception sorted that out eventually.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrianDunbar
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Very good service, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast, clean and comfortable room!
Shuttle bus to Verona and taxi or bus service too.
Swimming pool was very clean .
Easy distance to the airport, very happy with our stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
direzioneat, Direttore generale at Best Western Hotel Antico Termine, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Diane,
thank you for your positive review, we are happy that everything was to your liking .
Se you soon.