All reviewsgreat locationwinter olympicsbalconytowelssea
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I really loved my stay at this hotel.The room was really nice with the kl tower view!The breakfast was delicious.The dinner buffet was nice too.I really had great saty.Thanks guys for your hospitality.I will be back soon!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Артур Е, Управляющий at Citrus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest!
We are really happy that you loved our hotel! All hotel worker appreciate your feedback and hope to please you again!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Very truly, it is the best place to stay in Sochi area. Perfect location, very clean and most important staff who will spoil you. We stayed for 8 nights and had an outstanding time. Hats off to the management.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sultan09

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

It is truly nice and cozy. Great location. Awesome staff! Kitchen is truly better then it's expected! Love the place! But please, guys!, do change your pillows! It feels like a rock! It took quite some time and a staffing being taken out to make my sleep happen.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Артур Е, Управляющий at Citrus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Guest!
We really appreciate your review. We are happy that you like our hotel and staff. We are so sorry for inconvenience, our team will do our best to make all our services better. Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

My first trip to Russia and I am so happy I chose the Citrus Hotel. I had made a mistake in my booking and If I would have watched my e-mail I would have noticed their attempts to contact me. The airport pickup was prompt and the driver was professional and friendly! Each meal from breakfast was either from menu or buffet and both selection and quality were outstanding, dinner and supper or simply snacks are prepared as both a great meal as well as a piece of art! I knew when my first meal was placed in front of me that I was eating food prepared by someone who cared about his or her work. The attention to detail was amazing. Staff working the dining room could not have been more professional well dressed or polite. The menu was in Russian but as an American English speaker I could have used a translation app on my phone if I had not been with a native Russian friend. The hotel desk person was fluent in both English and Russian, it was great joy to be greeted each morning and on returning from an excursion (or when returning from a walk by a genuine smile and Good Morning [name] in American English...when time allowed we chatted and that became one more wonderful experience to add to my list.
The room was great, linens kept spotless, I used their cleaning service for my clothes due to a piece of luggage not making it to the final airport (four flights 3 transfers with 3 airlines), so there was more clothes washing than I had planned. Inessa at the front desk helped with organizing excursions, she is priceless! When my return trip required a late flight the hotel allowed me to stay without charging me an extra day. I would have happily paid an extra day!!! I do plan a return to Russia, if it becomes Sochi, I assure it will be back to the Citrus...to me they exceed every expectation from trying to help me with mistakes I had made, to pampering me during my stay and becoming a wonderful surprise when i am greeted each time I come back to the hotel in American English.....WHO could have expected THIS.....I am pleased beyond words. My summary about the Citrus is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Room Tip: Coming from America to Russia my first time, I was adjusting to many things at one time. The room became an oasis of rest and it could not have been nicer! From bottled water waiting for me if I wanted to use it...to lots of hot water in the shower, even a toothbrush and toothpaste waiting in the bathroom for me to use...all in disposable form in sealed containers. Cleanliness was the priority as I quickly saw. The laundry service was simple...put clothes in bag....fill out paper to explain what to do and leave for pick up in room. In a word...fantastic. If you are wanting to charge cell phone or other items, remember to make sure your power source is compatible with the 220VAC two round post jack that is common in Europe. Before leaving the US I bought an adapter to work with US electrical outlets...but if your power adapter is not prepared for the 220VAC the first time you plug it in you will have a disappointing surprise....so, be prepared :-) Would I go back..yes....and I want to so very much!
Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Артур Е, Управляющий at Citrus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest!
We thank you for such positive response.We are really pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We are very happy that our hotel, as well as our staff were highly estimated in your response. We do hope that we could welcome you in our hotel during your next stay in Adler.

Kind regards,
Citrus Hotel

Reviewed 7 August 2016

The hotel is as nice as it described in lots of positive reviews here. Well decorated room with lovely glass-made balcony. Comfy bed. That flat TV with USB-storage support, just take a flash drive with your movies. Frigde is good for cooling local wines and champagnes (brand local wine shop across the river, 15 mins walk). Well equipped bathroom with a lot of towels and bathrobes. Very stable WIFI. Free transfer from and to the airport. Pretty pool with a few free sunbeds and sun-tent. Free beach towels. Breakfast is really both varied and tasty including unlimited decent coffee. Smily and welcoming staff that helps if you ask something.
Realy 4* high service that worth its money. Will definitely come back to this place!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Артур Е, Управляющий at Citrus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Guest!
We thank you for such positive response.We are really pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We are very happy that our pool, as well as our staff were highly estimated in your response. We do hope that we could welcome you in our hotel during your next stay in Adler.

Kind regards,