All reviews the river swimming pool hotel is located comfortable rooms perfect place beautiful surroundings modern design bowling alley great facilities kids club delicious food double room nice room nice area fantastic hotel small menu tea coffee facilities
Reviewed 9 September 2018

All very good (room, restaurants, club..) except the the long check in time. Despite the fact that the hotel is quite big, it was just one single person at reception, who was already tired when our term came.

Room Tip: In case the internet is not properly working, call the front desk - it will be IT guy fixing it !!
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Poor management of the hotel staff, was visiting with a 4 day work conference and they overbooked so my room booking had disappeared, even though i had been staying in the room for one night, their attitude towards me was aggressive, made me feel i was at fault and was a terrible experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2018

very good hotel with nice rooms.bad attitude from staff (manager in charge) who was rude to me (i am a director of the company who organised the 4 days event with 350 guest) to stop the party at 2:00 whilest we organised bar + music + everything without the hotels help. he deserves to be fired

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018

This is a conference hotel plain and simple, with a sideline in trying to be a luxury spa hotel weekend break destination for Warsovians. We were there for a management offsite so it was a very different experience. Many of the staff need customer service training and the prices at the bar or 'fine-dining' restaurant would make a Warsaw 5 star hotel manager blush - just needlessly overpriced. Then again most people staying at this hotel are putting everything on the company card. Would I stay there again? No, I'd go out of my way to stay just about anywhere else. It's not terrible. Rooms are clean and very large, even in the standard category. Breakfast was decent (though I missed the mushrooms on days 3 and 4, roasted courgettes just aren't a suitable substitute). Oh and some rooms are so far away from reception that you might want to consider packing snacks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Our 47th annual summer three week training program was here at the Narvil Hotel with Iwona as our contact person. Iwona was wonderful - responsive, competent and generous. Some difficulties with the staff following through when there were schedule changes - but nothing important. Good food, wonderful meeting rooms and sleeping rooms. We would return here for sure.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business