Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2018

A 1 night stay, so didn't spend much time in the hotel.

Room a good size with a small balcony overlooking the courtyard at the back and bathroom was spacious. Decor was slightly dated, but clean and the bed was comfortable. Tea and coffee making facilities and mini bar which we didn't use.

Breakfast was plentiful and they provided some gluten free products for me.

They offered a parking pass for 5 euros, so my boyfriend dropped me off at the hotel and I went in and got the permit, which we then put into the car. We were lucky enough to find a space outside the hotel. It was valid for 24 hours, which was plenty for us. All staff were friendly.

I would stay at the hotel again. Although the rooms at the front of the hotel probably had a nicer view, I suspect it may have been noisy.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 550LaLa
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Hotel was very nice with ample breakfast on offer. The room was clean and well equipped. One downside was the noisy and pretty ineffective aircon.
All of the staff were lovely and always keen to help, as English isn't widely spoken they do like to practice and certainly helped us use our basic Italian!
I would definitely recommend this hotel based on service, location and price. I booked on Booking.com added the wrong City Tax, this is 2EU per day.

Room tip: Ask if the aircon has been serviced, noisy in Room 405
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Selected this hotel in Viareggio, so that we had a short drive to Pisa Airport for our return to London. Rooms simple but clean with all necessities available. Staff were what made this hotel outstanding. Without exception they were friendly and charming. There was also an excellent buffet breakfast included in the room price, something not that common in Italy. Recommended.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely charming Italian hotel near main promenade & lots of restaurants/shops.
Great view & good value.
Could walk from train station about 10/15 mins or taxi is around €10.
Can Hire a bike very good to get around & see more, you get it from park which is about 5/10 mins from hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Wow! The staff were very helpful and nice and the location of the hotel was perfect. Nearby everything, beach, shops and restaurants. The breakfast was really good.
I would like that the bed should been softer but still I look forward to do another stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017