Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$106
eDreams$104
Vio.com$106
Agoda.com$104
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one week , the check in went smoothly however the young girl on the desk did not supply us with a map or any information as we didn't even know we could of hired a bike from the hotel until the day before we were leaving. One of the reasons I booked the Mirage was I liked the thought of eating our breakfast on the terrace overlooking the beach from the 5th floor however this was not the case the breakfast which was very nice we had bacon and egg and the cappuccino was really good but we were served this on the ground floor we felt disappointed about this . The rooms are small but adequate but I did miss a mirror and somewhere to sit and fix your hair or apply my make up.
Location is brilliant 2 mins from the beach and the lovely promenade, plus it's just 15 mins from the train station from there we travelled to Pisa, beautiful Lucca, Florence and Cinque Terre.
Would We return to Viareggio? Yes absolutely, however we would probably not stay at Mirage as we felt we were mislead by the offer of the terrace.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

If you go to Viareggio, I highly recommend Hotel Mirage. The hotel has a perfect location, great service, and amazing staff. We enjoyed a great breakfast at the beautiful rooftop every day. And the restaurant's food is amazing!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cecilie L
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Roberto and Roberta were so friendly and obliging it made this family trip a real pleasure!
My wife and our youngest stayed and got a great deal for one double with a single! Good spacious room with a small balcony with a sea view recommend you ask for one)! On the top floor there is a great terrace!
We didn't eat in the restaurant but have a very nice continental breakfast, with friendly willing service!
I stayed on for a few days and got a cracking deal!(thanks Roberto)
Beware of the parking attendant outside it is a hotspot for tickets!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank duggiebuggie
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Just come back after staying one week at the Mirage hotel and I cannot recommend it highly enough. To be honest, the rooms are a little basic but perfectly serviceable and spotlessly clean. The staff cannot be more helpful and accommodating. Last but not least, the food is superb. Best fresh fish dishes in the evenings I asked for a steak, no problem, got a massive steak cooked to perfection. The breakfast is something you have to experience, great food, fruit, eggs, cakes and everything else served on the roof top terrace overlooking the sea. And, a two minute stroll to the beach!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Really nice family managed hotel, super cleaned. Everything simple but well kept in each detail. Really nice and big breakfast, special halfboard which is basically the chance of eating at the restaurant managed by the family and trying every night the superb cooked Tuscany food/seafood as "at home", with big variety. The rooms are teeny tiny and a little bit old, to have an idea just have a look at the pictures that are realistic.

The family managing the hotel is really nice,
as a standard for people from Tuscany after a short "breaking ice" there are really nice people.

Thks