“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Voyager67...
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Casa E Vela Residence looked good on line and was more than I expected. The apartment were very well laid out in beautiful surroundings and magnificent views.
My apartment had everything one would need for self catering, it was spacious and I had a private terrace which my dog Chloe loved.

The owner Silvia is a most delightful lady, very helpful and so are all her staff.

The Residence suits all age groups and guests meet at breakfast overlooking the Lago.
I would recommend Casa E Vela for a relaxing holiday.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing