See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This is by far the best hotel I've been to. The owners are super friendly and gives their best effort to make you satisfied as a guest.
Every morning they serve a beautiful homemade breakfast.
The room was clean and comfortable. And the location of the hotel is near grocery store, clothing stores and restaurants, and only a short walk to the lake.
I would definitely visit again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay here in May.
Tizzy and Sebastiano (and of course Joy the dog!) were incredibly welcoming and made us feel at home. The overall b and b is very clean, well decorated and the rooms are extremely spacious.
Location is perfect- very near to the lake and near lots of local shops and bike trails.
Breakfast is fantastic- pancakes, waffles, handmade ice cream, berries from the garden- I could go on and on!

I would definitely recommend staying here to both my vegan and veg friends as well as meat eaters.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 7 June 2016

My 6 year old daughter and I were guests at La Casota for a few days and LOVED IT! We were impressed by all the little details that show the love and passion Tiziana and Sebastiano put in taking care of their guests: from the ribbon around the towels that matches the theme color of the room, to the (vegan) chocolate on the pillows when we arrived... most everything has been studied to make us feel welcome, comfortable and special.
Tiziana's breakfasts deserve a separate paragraph, as I have never been treated to such delicious variety of homemade treats in a B&B (or any other regular 4 star accommodation where everything is kind of mass produced and heartless): sweet food, savory food... this is the first B&B that has given us so many different choices, changing them every day we were there: scramble, cheese, cookies, muffins, french toast, cappuccino, freshly made juice... my kid was in heaven and honestly so was I! I will definitely recommend it to my friends, and I hope to come back!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank MokyinAz
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Wonderful accomodation with very delicous breakfast. Titti and Sebastiano are the best hosts you could have. So wonderfull lovely and Open Heart People! Pleasure to meet them.
Rooms are very pretty and relaxing near to the sea.
We will come again and again and again!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sabi S
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Tiziana and Sebastiano, were incredible lovely hosts.We felt welcome from the first sight and felt like beeing with friends, staying in their private home. The Vegan Food was amazing prepared, with soul and love. We are very sportiv and hungry and we felt
so fit after the breakfast and not hungry all day long. It was daily different, homemade and tasty and came in so many different variations, what put us daily a huge smile on our face and a fantasic feeling into our stomach.
Who cares for healthy food, is in heaven at that sweet place.

Wir kommen wieder, wir haben uns so wohl gefühlt und das Vegane Essen war beeindruckend und eine Riesengaumenfreude, täglich aufs Neue.
Tiziana und Ihr Mann Sebastiano strahlen eine Ruhe und Herzlichkeit aus und wir haben uns sehr, sehr wohlgefühlt. GRAZIE!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple