See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my band group as a music tour holiday around verona and Torbole. I and three of my friends bagged the biggest room on offer and we had a brilliant balcony view, so lots of our friends came to our room to hang out. At night it was quite noisy but we stayed up late so it didn't bother us.
The shower and other facilities were on full working order but weren't worth 4/5 *.
The pool was quite small but was great when we needed to cool off and the Lake was so near anyway.
The WiFi was only free in the lobby and wasn't very strong so we had to buy a WiFi code for €5.
We were staying half board and the food was pretty cheap but filled you up for the day. The staff were overall quite welcoming apart from the caretaker who was a little off putting.
Overall I enjoyed my stay, I think the best thing about the stay was the great location as it is right next to lake garda and there is so much to do!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We stayed a week in a quadruple room.
Very big balcony and very good view. Right in front of the lake.
Good hotel for family. The hotel is always open, very useful the parking for bikes and also the garage for the car.
Good breakfast, very nice and helpful personal.
WiFi for free.
The hotel is just in front of the ferry stop and very close to the city center.
Good the pool to refresh after a long day visiting lake Garda. It is not so big, but it is not necessary since you have the first beach and the lake just 2 minutes walking from the hotel.
During our stay

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Great location for wind- surfers, on the lake. Promised free parking- in real it is 800 meters from the hotel.
Room are
very cheap and smelly.
Very dark hall way, tripped couse didn't see the step in the dark.
The view is grear. Has an elabator.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Situated literally across the road from the northern tip of Lake Garda. Worth staying just for the view. Not a top class hotel but there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Nice friendly staff, the owner is a biker and there is secure indoor parking for motor bikes. Centrally located near cafes, bars and restaurants and the lake. Breakfast typical continental fare with plenty of choice. Reasonably priced hotel well worth the effort to get to.

Room Tip: Wifi in public areas but not in rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The first experience was of a slightly seedy hotel. Tiny pool.
On opening the door of the room there was a disgusting smell which we think may have had something to do with the pool??
There was a very rude man on the front desk who when I asked was there any chance in getting a fan told me that the one in front of him was the only one! He was very dismissive. The breakfast was poor and the room boiling and difficult to leave the windows open as it was either too smelly or too noisy. My son couldnt get any sleep. Do not stay here.
PS I am really not fussy: on my last holiday myself and my kids stayed in a youth hostel to ski in Sierra Nevada, it was way nicer.

Room Tip: You can't!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family