See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We stayed a week in a quadruple room.
Very big balcony and very good view. Right in front of the lake.
Good hotel for family. The hotel is always open, very useful the parking for bikes and also the garage for the car.
Good breakfast, very nice and helpful personal.
WiFi for free.
The hotel is just in front of the ferry stop and very close to the city center.
Good the pool to refresh after a long day visiting lake Garda. It is not so big, but it is not necessary since you have the first beach and the lake just 2 minutes walking from the hotel.
During our stay

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Great location for wind- surfers, on the lake. Promised free parking- in real it is 800 meters from the hotel.
Room are
very cheap and smelly.
Very dark hall way, tripped couse didn't see the step in the dark.
The view is grear. Has an elabator.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Situated literally across the road from the northern tip of Lake Garda. Worth staying just for the view. Not a top class hotel but there is absolutely nothing to worry about. Nice friendly staff, the owner is a biker and there is secure indoor parking for motor bikes. Centrally located near cafes, bars and restaurants and the lake. Breakfast typical continental fare with plenty of choice. Reasonably priced hotel well worth the effort to get to.

Room Tip: Wifi in public areas but not in rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The first experience was of a slightly seedy hotel. Tiny pool.
On opening the door of the room there was a disgusting smell which we think may have had something to do with the pool??
There was a very rude man on the front desk who when I asked was there any chance in getting a fan told me that the one in front of him was the only one! He was very dismissive. The breakfast was poor and the room boiling and difficult to leave the windows open as it was either too smelly or too noisy. My son couldnt get any sleep. Do not stay here.
PS I am really not fussy: on my last holiday myself and my kids stayed in a youth hostel to ski in Sierra Nevada, it was way nicer.

Room Tip: You can't!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed in the hotel for 5 days with my school choir, the majority of staff were polite and kind. The restaurant was very quick with service but i think we all became sick of the same food everyday for breakfast and dinner, perhaps that was a fault on our part. The food however wasn't amazing, the pasta dishes were very tasty as were their chips but i didnt enjoy any of their veg due to it having dressings etc over it. The few nights i tried the meat it wasnt bad but my chicken was very dry and the turkey was something i would expect at school.

The pool wasnt huge but big enough and lovely when we became too hot.

The lounge/lobby seemed very calm and chilled as was most of the hotel actually.

The rooms could be updated but for the price you can't complain. Those that had big rooms had very nice balconies and i dont think we really minded the rooms as we wasnt in them a huge amount.

Overall, i would say it was a pleasant experience and i would stay again as its cheap. I think they should get air con though as its way too stuffy at night. And another point is that we paid £5 if we wanted wifi for a week but it can only be used in the lobby, maybe get a hub that can reach the rooms.....

• Stayed: July 2013