All reviews hotel puts free ski shuttle hotel is located modern rooms outstanding hotel hotel shuttle half board every evening special thanks ski room spa courses pizzeria slopes skiing gourmet bolzano
Reviewed 10 March 2018

An absolutely nice hotel, very well renovated. Almost everything is perfect and well designed: cosy and large rooms decorated with style and taste, lovely staff always ready to help with a real sense of service, excellent cuisine (maybe too much, I took kilos in one week...), secured and convenient ski room. No difficulty for parking the car (if the small parking lot in front of the hotel is full, they have another large one on the other side of the road).

The only negative point I have to mention is that the hotel is located far from Selva's center and from the slopes: you have to take a bus that is not so frequent, especially at off-peak hours. The other option is using the complementary hotel shuttle, which is delivering a very nice and convenient service provided there are not too many customers at the same time. Service at dinner could be a little bit quicker.

Overall, a reasonnable price for the quality and level of service. It is difficult to find the same value in Austria or France, not to mention Switzerland, for the same price.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We booked a family room (2 adults, 2 teenagers) for a week ski holiday. We were expecting a four star hotel but experienced five star service and amenities. As another guest described, the hotel puts the guest first. It completely exceeded our expectations!

Some of our highlights:
- The modern rooms and hotel decor, tastefully designed
- The relaxation room and spa facilities (multiple saunas, steam rooms and outdoor whirl pools)
- The delicious and generous breakfasts (and the sister pizzeria restaurant across the toad which had the best bianca pizza!)
- The unexpected touches for guests (free organised ski safaris for intermediate/advanced skiers; free home baked goods and dried meats after skiing; free grappa tasting, free ski shuttle)
- The knowledgeable, attentive and warm staff (especially Manuela at the front desk!)
- The accommodating staff (we were able to leave our bags and take a shower after checkout on our last day)

As a family, we have skied three times a year for the past 15 years. This hotel is one of the best that we have ever stayed in Europe - and can not recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lapin1967
Reviewed 27 January 2018

My husband and I were warmly welcomed from the moment we arrived. I can not speak highly enough about the service and the room was beautiful and comfortable.
Tea and coffee facilities are not in the room but they were happy to provide me with a kettle and cups. The breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner in the restaurant were all delicious.
The spa/ sauna areas were beautiful and clean. Perfect after a hard day on the slopes.
You can't go wrong with this place. I didn't want to leave. I think I had a tear in my eye when I had to say goodbye.

Room tip: We had corner room with balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

8 friends on a sort skiing holiday, what a great find! the hotel spotless, the service excellent, the restaurant scrumptious.
This hotel is a must stay, nothing was to much for them and the customer is always first thank you for a great few days

Room tip: Superior a little bigger with balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank NAEE67
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I've been in several hotels in Selva.
This hotel is the best value for money.
New, spacious,has all what a skier needs to feel that he's in the right place.
It's not on the slope, but it's not an issue cause there's shuttle or bus that stops In front of the hotel.
The room is so convenient & feels nice & warm.
The staff are so kind & helpful.
The waitresses at the dining room are so nice.
The sauna a m a z I n g!
Ski room-with closets just for your room open with the key room.
So, go for it.
Yes, dinner is good but not more than that.
It's good that something can be improved.

1  Thank Moshbb