All reviewsrooms are biggarageaccommodationelevatorspaski
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Stayed here with friends for ski trip in February 2016. 2 couples and a family. The rooms were lovely...spacious, modern, very clean and with lovely views. Other friends had an apartment, that included kitchen and dining area. All of a very high standard. The communal areas are bright, modern yet cosy and nice spaces to sit and enjoy a pre dinner drink. What makes this accommodation really special is the team that run it. Oscar and his wife are the most perfect hosts, helpful and welcoming and go the extra mile to help out with advice with regard to restaurants, ski hire , booking ski lessons. (The place they recommend provides an excellent service by collecting your ski gear at end of trip). Nothing is too much trouble.
A bus takes you up to the ski areas but if you have a hire car there is also parking near the lifts. You can ski back to the residence with some little uphill areas and a couple of roads to cross, but not too bad. Highly recommended. This is beautiful place for skiing for a wide variety of capabilities and excellent restaurants both in the village and on the mountain.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Once again, my family and I were stunned by Oscar and his staff; from the genuine and sincere concern about our delayed luggage (not fun to be in a ski resort in your Dubai outfit) to the engaged and detailed knowledge about great skiing and fab eating experiences. All in all, Saleghes offers a valued 'time stopping' time where your focus goes from the hectic everyday tedious grinding to a stop and smell the roses - so needed in my life!

Room Tip: Apartment or individual room - you cannot go wrong with this impeccably and personal service
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Not a first stay in Val Gardena, yet the best one by all means. Once crossing the hotel's treshold, you get struck by a relaxing scent and tranquil atmosphere. The hosts, Ursula and Oskar, made us feel the home from the very first moment. A place is beautifully decorated and offers spectacular views over the mountains. Apartments are very clean and well-equipped. After all day in the mountains, a visit to a wellness zone is a must. Just bare in mind, that it is not just another hotel sauna, but a carefully designed place to offer a great treat not only to your body, but also mind.

Room Tip: If they are available, book your stay in a design room.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2015

With almost 100% wood interior design, this is one of most beautifully designed hotels I've ever been to. The owners are really nice and accommodating. The hotel has its own parking lot and a good ski room with boot warmers. The rooms are big and comfortable. This place is just perfect.
Like some other hotels in Selva, this one is right on "the path" - a narrow ski trail which you can take from the end of the piste that reaches the town. This path is pretty comfortable for skiers but not really for snowboarders. Still, it beats walking or taking a bus.

Room Tip: For a quad room - 2 bedrooms with a double bed each, take the ones which have 2 toilets (one for each bedroom) its well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

We are only into our third day here at Saleghes. There's no point in blabbing on....we have stayed in numerous hotels by now but this one, particularly as a ski hotel, stands out heads and shoulders. Not just with price point (which is extremely attractive) but with the management style, the friendly atmosphere whilst observing privacy in every way. The design of the rooms (we are in a B&B design room), is modern, chic, comfortable and spacious. Our room is superbly quiet, very private, the ski trail to the hotels runs past the door back 'home' and the shuttle takes you to your point of call in the mornings

Besides these details, the hotel is run faultlessly. Oskar and Ursula take extraordinary care with each and every element of this small hotel personally. I was thrilled to secure a booking as I know it's popular (and poor Oskar had to put up with being inundated with my emails as we've never been to the Dolomites before) and he did so with grace and patience providing me with all the information I wanted. This is a very very good place to stay indeed. I wholeheartedly recommend it. Who cares if it becomes even harder to get a reservation, Saleghes deserves it's recognition and hence success.

We have 5 nights to go. We know each and every day will be the sort of holiday WE want which is the ultimate complement to a hotel establishment. We absolutely love it. I've said so already but I will say again that the management style, the cleanliness, the design of the rooms, the location, the breakfast and service at breakfast. No half board! Whew, what a relief. There's a great pizza / Italian and regional (mixing the Austrian influence) over the road. There's numerous of places within 500m. Frankly I'm a bit over eating in the same room as I did for breakfast and Saleghes is just a breath of (very very ) fresh air!

Thank you Oskar and Ursula.

• Stayed: February 2015