Hotel Linder(Selva di Val Gardena)
US$ 168
US$ 156
Hotel Miravalle(Selva di Val Gardena)
US$ 199
US$ 189
  • Restaurant
Savoy Dolomites Luxury Spa Hotel(Selva di Val Gardena)
US$ 205
Albergo Silvana(Selva di Val Gardena)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Promenade(Selva di Val Gardena)
US$ 94
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
Garni Kostner(Selva di Val Gardena)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
B&B.it
US$ 411
Agriturismo Maso Larciunei(Selva di Val Gardena)
Hotel Wolkenstein(Selva di Val Gardena)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsappartementsapartmentprivacyskiingslopes
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Once again, my family and I were stunned by Oscar and his staff; from the genuine and sincere concern about our delayed luggage (not fun to be in a ski resort in your Dubai outfit) to the engaged and detailed knowledge about great skiing and fab eating experiences. All in all, Saleghes offers a valued 'time stopping' time where your focus goes from the hectic everyday tedious grinding to a stop and smell the roses - so needed in my life!

Room Tip: Apartment or individual room - you cannot go wrong with this impeccably and personal service
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Not a first stay in Val Gardena, yet the best one by all means. Once crossing the hotel's treshold, you get struck by a relaxing scent and tranquil atmosphere. The hosts, Ursula and Oskar, made us feel the home from the very first moment. A place is beautifully decorated and offers spectacular views over the mountains. Apartments are very clean and well-equipped. After all day in the mountains, a visit to a wellness zone is a must. Just bare in mind, that it is not just another hotel sauna, but a carefully designed place to offer a great treat not only to your body, but also mind.

Room Tip: If they are available, book your stay in a design room.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2015

With almost 100% wood interior design, this is one of most beautifully designed hotels I've ever been to. The owners are really nice and accommodating. The hotel has its own parking lot and a good ski room with boot warmers. The rooms are big and comfortable. This place is just perfect.
Like some other hotels in Selva, this one is right on "the path" - a narrow ski trail which you can take from the end of the piste that reaches the town. This path is pretty comfortable for skiers but not really for snowboarders. Still, it beats walking or taking a bus.

Room Tip: For a quad room - 2 bedrooms with a double bed each, take the ones which have 2 toilets (one for each bedroom) its well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

We are only into our third day here at Saleghes. There's no point in blabbing on....we have stayed in numerous hotels by now but this one, particularly as a ski hotel, stands out heads and shoulders. Not just with price point (which is extremely attractive) but with the management style, the friendly atmosphere whilst observing privacy in every way. The design of the rooms (we are in a B&B design room), is modern, chic, comfortable and spacious. Our room is superbly quiet, very private, the ski trail to the hotels runs past the door back 'home' and the shuttle takes you to your point of call in the mornings

Besides these details, the hotel is run faultlessly. Oskar and Ursula take extraordinary care with each and every element of this small hotel personally. I was thrilled to secure a booking as I know it's popular (and poor Oskar had to put up with being inundated with my emails as we've never been to the Dolomites before) and he did so with grace and patience providing me with all the information I wanted. This is a very very good place to stay indeed. I wholeheartedly recommend it. Who cares if it becomes even harder to get a reservation, Saleghes deserves it's recognition and hence success.

We have 5 nights to go. We know each and every day will be the sort of holiday WE want which is the ultimate complement to a hotel establishment. We absolutely love it. I've said so already but I will say again that the management style, the cleanliness, the design of the rooms, the location, the breakfast and service at breakfast. No half board! Whew, what a relief. There's a great pizza / Italian and regional (mixing the Austrian influence) over the road. There's numerous of places within 500m. Frankly I'm a bit over eating in the same room as I did for breakfast and Saleghes is just a breath of (very very ) fresh air!

Thank you Oskar and Ursula.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Nice-sized, modern hotel with rooms and apartments. The reception area and brand new sauna department are modern and they have a hint of luxurious touch. The hotel has four floors of rooms and elevator helps in moving in and out with luggage. When we arrived, Oskar welcomed us very warmly and guided us to our apartment and spent time to explain everything.
We had alpine apartment B for three people (two rooms with kitchenette) and we fitted well with all our winter sports equipment. The balcony is very spacious. Kitchenette has stove, dishwasher and small fridge and the basic set of cooking pots. The mattress was a bit too firm to my taste but otherwise ok. Pillows were the normal quality. The hotel and room was otherwise clean and comfortable but I think the carpet of our room was difficult to keep clean.
The service level of the hotel was caring and personal. Ursula personally called to us and gave responses to all of our inquiries. When I lost my gloves, Oskar tried his best in order to trace them.
The sauna department was really really nice, one of the nicest sauna areas where I have been (and I'm from Finland!). It had Finnish, bio and steam saunas. I only used the latter one and it was very good. The showers are topnotch. There's a lounge/relaxing room where the hotel serves herbal teas (which were local production and indeed so excellent that we bought them from the local supermarket too).
There's supermarket within 5-10 minutes walking. Thinking it's a Spar market, it had surprisingly good selection of everything: fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, cereals, milk products, alcohol beverages and of course a cheese service desk.
The morning shuttle transportation to lift and village centre worked well and we used it every morning. The location of the hotel is not the best possible but with shuttle it's easier to manage it.
The negative side of this hotel was the soundproofing. Because we stayed on the first floor next to the road, the noise of traffic was surprising loud and there was surprising amount of traffic. Also the sounds of people and drains of other rooms are easy to be heard.
Another not-so-comfortable thing was the fact that the sauna department is common for both sexes. People are expected to wash and bath naked (you can use towel in sauna).
Thinking the price level of Selva di Val Gardena, this is an excellent choice.

Room Tip: if you don't sleep well, try to get room from backyard side. On the street side the noise of traffic can be quite loud (due to weak soundproofing).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends