All reviews ski room very nice hotel both breakfast and dinner excellent food hotel is situated recommend this hotel balconies slopes garage lift boots mountains hiking
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Only very nice and professional people work at this hotel and very nice people also own this hotel...:-) Food is great, rooms are refurbished, very good sized, nice and quiet. Access to the slopes is from the lift, real ski-in/out. There was no unfullfilled wish. Garage, ski room, wellness area, rooms, restaurant, bar, lobby, everything is just simple, modern and perfect. Perhaps only think I would improve is to fulfil minibars in rooms. I appreciated a lot window's blinds...We come back...hopefully soon...

Room Tip: I saw only 3 rooms and all were perfect...hotel is far away from any noise...it is quiet and very nice area
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

If you want to have a carefree vacation, eating excellent food ( both breakfast and dinner)and feeling at home. Large rooms with comfortable beds. The hotel is situated just a very short walk away from the main street with the afterski bars, shops etc.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Well anther visit to my favourite hotel The Somont always nice surprises when I arrive!
The new room I had was beautiful
The decor was typical of the mountain and the bed was just perfect.
The food is quite international and very enjoyable, the breakfast is full of goodies !!!!
I've already booked my Christmas break there with my friends
I personally freely recommend this hotel on all fronts

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We checked in swiftly and a spacious room was prepared. In all two balconies was provided to this room but only one was to use since the other faced steep mountain ridge, the other was very small. Unfortunately the hotel location did not provide late after noon or evening sun on the balcony due to its location on the "wrong side" of the valley in that sense. Bastu etc. was to the satisfaction. We ate all our dinners at hotel, food was of average quality, not bad nor of any higher standard. Most of all what disappointed us was the service, not the least attitude of the personnel in that matter, we felt not really appreciated as customers. One of the days we was in the lobby door and harshly told to go in to the hotel through the garage since we had been high altitude hiking and had some clay on our boots!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2017

A very welcoming hotel, in a very good location, far enough away to be away from traffic noise, but close enough for easy access to buses and the Ciampinoi cable car. We stayed for the first fortnight in July for gentle walking and the opportunity to see the many wild flowers. Our room was very pleasant, the bathroom nice and spacious with good shower. We often spent time in the evening on the balcony where we had excellent views of the valley and mountains. The food served each evening was of excellent quality, and the restaurant had a nice relaxed ambience, with attentive service. The hotel was small enough for staff to get to know you very quickly, large enough for a good choice of dishes. Breakfast was also well catered, with good choices. Very helpful reception staff. Hotel very nicely decorated throughout, and has a large pleasant bar area. Selva itself is a delightful spot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple