US$ 171
US$ 159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Esperidi Resort(Sant'Agnello)
Hotel Florida(Sant'Agnello)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 160
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

Hotel Cristina(Sant'Agnello)
US$ 119
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 238/night.

Alpha Hotel(Sant'Agnello)
US$ 590
US$ 1,700
US$ 565
Official Hotel Site
All reviewsfamily homecakesamalfi coastamazing gardenminute walkguest rooms aretranquil retreateach morninglemon and orange treesperfect breakeuro taxi ridespecial eveningbreakfast was amazinggreat hostsboutique hotelnice swimming pooljacuzzi bath
Reviewed 21 October 2017

A small and special hotel of individuality, character and elegance. I chose this hotel because it appealed to the interests of both my husband and his love of gardens and my own love of charachter and original features. The owners former family home provides a tranquil retreat from the moment you enter the drive. The garden of mature trees of many varieties some as old as 150 years immediately envelops a feeling of calm and peace. It encompasses the villa and pool and provides a haven for relaxation. The villa itself does not disappoint. It is very clean with a host of beautiful ornamental features. We had a large room that was bright and airy; very clean with jacuzzi bath and shower. Breakfast was lovely, cooked and served by the owners. A selection of cooked and cold foods including delicious cakes and savouries. I loved the attention to detail, from the pretty china breakfast service to the monogrammed serviettes and other linen. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: October 2017
5  Thank Annabellatravels
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The owners' former family home, now converted into a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of Sorrento. Our room was spacious, comfortable and very clean, with good facilities. Good breakfast selection - the addition of fresh orange juice would make the place absolutely perfect! Friendly, helpful owners and staff. Beautiful gardens and pool. 20 minute walk to the center of Sorrento.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My fiance and I spent two nights here after following a four night stay at the Hotel Grand Ambasciatori (a five star hotel) 10 minutes away in Sorrento. We found Relais Villa to be completely charming, clean, friendly and just a dream. I cant deny that our stay at the Ambasciatori was luxurious and opulent, however, if I can do it again, we would have stayed 4 nights at Villa and just 2 at Ambasciatori. I would highly recommend staying at Villa Savarese to anyone looking for a safe, dreamy, clean and comfortable place super close to Sorrento Old town only a 15 minute walk away. Better price, better breakfast than G.H.A and just beautiful. The owner Alberto was the most accommodating, friendly person we have encountered during our whole trip to Italy. We could not have been more pleased as this place truly exceeded our expectations. It is a must stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TabCardona2006
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The villa itself and its garden are beautiful, and breakfast is good. Unfortunately that's all positive thing I can say about it.
I do not protested when on arrival we were accommodate in the "back room" overlooking the roof of the kitchen. The bathroom was small with tiny shower cabin.
Furthermore, there wasn't any internet connection and even telephone network disappeared if you aren't standing by the window. Bare in mind that the Villa is not a hotel and nobody will take care about your peace - the doorbell rang until the late hours of the night. Finally it turned out that the transfer, which was agreed after long email communication with Vila's management was forgotten and must be negotiated anew.
My impressions was totally ruined after the birthday party of the owner. I cannot understand why the celebration with live music were held in the garden under our windows and not in the restaurant which they own in Sorrento. We did not sleep all night - the noise was deafening and did not stop until morning. I am very disappointed by the full insensibility of the owners regarding the peace and the rest of the Vila's guests.
Maybe I just had bad luck, but my advice is: If you want a trouble-free holiday choose another place to stay in Sorrento area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vesidi
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Was looking for relax and privacy in the busy and crowded Sorrento and Amalfi Coast and found the perfect place for my family stay!

Also thanks to the great hosts I found, from Giovanni very helpful with every detail to Alberto and Family that made my stay feel special.

Just a few facts that made my stay perfect.

The Villa is a gem! First of all located in a less touristic area that allows you to relax, especially in busy months, and also thanks to a beautiful garden that surrounds it.

Feels like heaven when you get back to the hotel in the evenings and you don't want to leave in the mornings. The pool is just great, in full Pompeian style.

The Villa is 500 feet away from the train Station (Circumvesuviana) if you don’t want to drive to Pompeii, Sorrento, Naples. Driving can get crazy if you are not used to it especially in busy summer months as the roads are narrow and parking limited.

You are just 300 feet away from a local small beach, accessible through an elevator, and some of the nicest local restaurants / bars / hotels with views over the Gulf of Naples and have great views of the Vesuvius Volcano. All this out of the some tourist traps downtown Sorrento.

You are approximately 25 minutes walk from downtown Sorrento and just 7 minutes away by car or taxi.

Sant’Agnello is basically almost part of Sorrento today but along some of the nicest local roads, with some of the most beautiful and aristocratic villas of the area and panoramic views. There is also a market every Monday.

Positano is just 10 miles away as you are conveniently located near the shortest route Sorrento-Positano. Pompeii is 15 miles away and Naples 28 miles. No crazy drives from the Villa to reach all these destinations, no climbs no steep descents.

Will be Back!!