All reviews the room was nice every morning nice hotel salvatore remo san towels wardrobe terrace
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my family started in this hotel for years and the people there where really friendly. It also has great food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And the owners are really nice there names are Loris, Paolo and Salvatore. It's also in the center of San Remo which is the best location. So this is why I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had a bad, strange experience. Every now and then we would hear a loud noise coming from outside of our room, yet so close as if it was almost inside the room. It was disturbing and kept us awake. The WiFi was terrible so we couldn't watch Netflix in the absence of English speaking TV channels in the evening. We didn't ask for a smoking room but got one - we hope our clothes won't reek when we get home. The toiletries were terrible. The floor was dirty. The hotel should be classed as two stars, not three.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We visited Sanremo as part of our Europe trip and I must say, this way the only stop we were not impressed with :(

The hotel's price/value ratio is unfortunately not the best, although we had a free upgrade on the room we booked due they could not get out room ready.

Our room looked nice, but not impressive - the cleanliness was unfortunately shattered by little things, like poor materials used in the facility (maybe it was just our room, i don't know).

Our room (406) had tasteless, cheap red, nylon curtains (80's style) and i would leave this to the taste of anyone, however all windows were dirty.

The bathroom had not a single hanger for towels, the shower was broken down from the wall and you couldn't open the window.

Location pro: proximity to beach, bars, clubs

Location contra: next to central bus station, noisy, dirty streets

The hotel rooms have mostly only staircase view to inside of hotel and there are no balconies

Parking 1 car costs extra 26€/day on top of room prices

The breakfast is not worth mentioning - very "cheap" ingredients, horrible coffee :(

Very sorry for this place as with only little effort and little more attention to detail, it could be a really nice hotel, up to the standards you would expect for their prices.

Very positive is that the staff is outmost friendly and helpful! This is what ultimately left us a good impression on our stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I had an amazing stay last week at this hotel. The service was excellent, I was pleased with everything. The staff is great, the room was nice, the location was very good. If I will have the chance, I will come back here in the future. I recommend this hotel with all my heart. Greetings from Cluj! Razvan

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is simply amazing. Fantastic rooms and perfect services. I stayed in the suite for 9 days and I can't complain about anything. Full continental breakfast, nice view, near the ariston cinema (where the famous Sanremo' festival take place)
Best place to stay !
In the summer you should try to eat in the Suite Terrace !

Date of stay: June 2017