“Reliably tasty gelato”
Review of Gelateria 900

Gelateria 900
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This place is just around the corner from my wife's Zia, so it's convenient and we end up there lots when we're visiting. We bought a kilo of a variety of flavours for 17 Euros for the family to share - seriously in Blighty they'd have emptied your bank account! Every time, it's delicious and they're very friendly. Check them out.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 9 July 2016

As a local salsese, I experience on average one ice cream a day (in the summer). Therefore I have been to most, if not all the gelaterie in Salsomaggiore. Although there are many other great places to get your ice cream, I find that the gelateria 900, as well as having a variety of tastes and making delicious ice cream, is a great place to go to, as it is next to the thermae of Salsomaggiore. If you are not sure where to get your gelato, I strongly recommend you go to the gelateria 900!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

We all scream for ice-cream
And when we want it, we know where to get the BEST one
Gelateria 900 is a must for all the attenders of Festival Beat, and for all the touring music bands that want to try some of the best italian GELATO
Pistache flavir is great, and this sums it all!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Very good gelato - I have had gelato in many places in Italy so I have some experience to compare this gelateria with others. Reasonably priced, good quality.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank LeChatNoir1959
Reviewed 22 June 2015

The gelato here was very good and reasonably priced. I got a medium cone that was quite big, and I chose Nocciola (hazelnut) and Bacio (just like the Italian candy) for my flavors (the word flavors is "gusti" in Italian, and the word cone is "cono"). There were several other choices that looked delicious so I will have to return one day to try more of them!

Date of visit: June 2015