“Best gelateria I've been to!”
Review of Gelateria 900

Gelateria 900
Reviewed 9 July 2016

As a local salsese, I experience on average one ice cream a day (in the summer). Therefore I have been to most, if not all the gelaterie in Salsomaggiore. Although there are many other great places to get your ice cream, I find that the gelateria 900, as well as having a variety of tastes and making delicious ice cream, is a great place to go to, as it is next to the thermae of Salsomaggiore. If you are not sure where to get your gelato, I strongly recommend you go to the gelateria 900!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

We all scream for ice-cream
And when we want it, we know where to get the BEST one
Gelateria 900 is a must for all the attenders of Festival Beat, and for all the touring music bands that want to try some of the best italian GELATO
Pistache flavir is great, and this sums it all!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Very good gelato - I have had gelato in many places in Italy so I have some experience to compare this gelateria with others. Reasonably priced, good quality.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank LeChatNoir1959
Reviewed 22 June 2015

The gelato here was very good and reasonably priced. I got a medium cone that was quite big, and I chose Nocciola (hazelnut) and Bacio (just like the Italian candy) for my flavors (the word flavors is "gusti" in Italian, and the word cone is "cono"). There were several other choices that looked delicious so I will have to return one day to try more of them!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2014

We had a nice ice-cream from here, but the lady who served us must have had a bad day. Her face was as cold as the ice-cream

Date of visit: September 2014
IceCreamMan900, Proprietario at Gelateria 900, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Good morning,
I'm really sorry you had a bad experience at my ice cream shop,and I would like to apologize for my employee's behavior.
I scolded her and I hope it won't happen again.
anyway,I'm glad you liked our ice cream,and I hope this little trouble will not compromise an eventual return to my shop.
Thank you for your review,have a nice day.
Fabio