“Cozy”

Pasticceria Tosi
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We stopped by the pastry shop to buy some biscuits that are typical to the region. We were given a warm welcome and a taste of the biscuits before buying. The pastries looked very inviting and the prices seemed reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Nicole D

Reviewed 17 March 2016

If you like sweets and don't mind unfriendly staff, you can go there...that's all as for my experience of the place, and it is a long one, since I lived very close to them for several years!

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank giampiero p p
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I do not live in Italy any longer and I visit from time to time ...many , many moons ago I use to work there...and nothing as changed, the product, the service and the frendlyness ...U are always welcome...will visit again....

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2015

This is a truly special place. We visited family in the region, By the quality, variety and taste difference is exceptional. also had a semi-freddo ice-cream cake- outstanding!!. It has a place on our list's to visit long with the coliseum and Vatican city. Highly rated

Date of visit: September 2014
1  Thank Enrico B
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This little "delicatessen" was recommended to me by the Hotelier : I found a fantastic place where everything I tasted was superb !!! All home made delicacies from long time family recipes....not to miss if your near Parma !!!

Date of visit: July 2013