All reviews acqua di parma modern architecture old palace leading hotels of the world amazing hotel salt room lake garda michelin star restaurant junior suite separate shower terrace bar great spa spa treatments outdoor pool our honeymoon spa area main restaurant
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Lake Garda for our wedding anniversary and stayed at Lido Palace in Riva del Garda. We had a wonderful time and the hotel made us feel so welcome. The staff brought us a bottle of special wine and a card and they upgraded our room to the top floor with a wonderful lake view. The room had a wall of windows and a terrace where we would sit and enjoy the sun. The patio outside was a great place to enjoy an afternoon drink and look at the beautiful water. We ate dinner in the hotel one night and that was the best dinner we had on our trip! The duck was superb and the service impeccable. All the staff were so nice and helpful and always greeted us each day. You will be so happy to stay here. We will remember this trip and our hotel stay and look forward to returning one day.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Ambassador88008,

thank you for your incredibly detailed review. I am thrilled that so much of your stay was pure perfection. We pride ourselves on delivering Five-Star experiences to our guests, and it is gratifying to know that our efforts were fully appreciated. In fact, it is marvelous to know that there were so many standout aspects of your stay, such as the great food proposed at Il Re della Busa gourmet, the beautiful accommodation and more.
Thank you again for all of your heartfelt sentiments, and I eagerly await your return.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Lido palace for a week at the beginning of October and can honestly not fault the place.
Friendly attentive staff, serving great food and lovely drinks in the most amazing location.
The hotel it's self is a perfect combination of old and new and every detail has been thought of. The spa and wellness area is fantastic and contains both an indoor and outdoor pool.

If you can manage to drag your self away from the hotel it's self then Riva town is a lovely 5 minutes walk by the side of the lake.

I would definatly recommend this place if you want to treat your self when in the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank richardgQ3399BA
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Richard G,

It is fantastic to know that you were able to observe the elegance and luxury associated with Lido Palace and its location. I am excited to learn how our renowned CXI Spa and wellness provided you such a beautiful experience. We have worked hard to ensure these amenities align with the desires of our dynamic guests. Thank you for sharing how this dedication elevated your overall experience. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is stand out. Perfect lake views, close to the main action of the town and beautiful walks around the area. Boats trips available to surrounding locations however you'll be forgiven if you never want to leave the terrace bar.

Staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient. We slipped straight into lunch on arrival and achieved an instant feeling of relaxation with standout food and service.

Our lake view room on the first floor had a picture perfect view, was sizable with lux lines, plenty of room for 2 suitcases, beautiful products however the lack of in room coffee making facilities was lacking for me at the price point. Our friends in the top floor suite had a nespresso style machine - I think they could be rolled out over all rooms given none are exactly 'cheap'.

Breakfast was decent with sparkling if you wish. The pool area was beautiful albeit hard to grab a sun lounger in the afternoon. I didn't have a spa treatment but friends reported positively.

The cocktails and service combined with the view on the deck were stand out for me. The easy location to get out and about but always end your night there, the relaxed friendly staff & service and the view ... perfectly positioned luxury!

Note: our room was positioned directly above the outdoor bar area and on the night we went to bed before the live entertainment did it was like we were still in the bar. We were not upset by it as very tired after a long haul flight but lighter sleepers may be!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Flashpacking40
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Flashpacking40,

thank you for choosing Lido Palace as your resort destination. I am elated to see that you enjoyed so many different facets of your stay – from our beautiful lounge Bar with terrace and view to the marina and the unmatched service provided to you by so many members of our staff. Moreover, thank you for highlighting our tranquil CXI Spa facilities and treatment as reported by your friend.
Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind sentiments and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

gabriele Galieni

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The entrance is a bit striking but after spending some time in the complex the old and the new blends very well. Staff is very attentive from the concierge/car guy right through to the waiter at the fine dining restaurant. Grounds are really well kept. Again the rooms take some getting used to in terms of the stark modern style and are very functional. Breakfast very good and the bistro works for a late night eat. Yet to try the fine dining. Proximity to the town is key and all in all an exceptional experience

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good morning dear MBHK8010,

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Lido to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had an amazing time. We had a bottle of champagne in our room when we arrived - A lovely touch from the management. We were given a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the lake. The room itself was immaculate, lots of fluffy towels and the bed linen being changed on regular basis. The breakfast was second to none, with so much choice there was something for everyone. We had a meal in the restaurant and it was a really top class experience with a varied menu of beautifully cooked food. The staff in the dining areas were friendly, with a good knowledge of the food on offer. The whole holiday was an absolutely wonderful experience. From the moment we entered the hotel to the time we left, everyone was so friendly, with an attention to detail which proved how well all the staff worked together. Gold stars all around!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Good morning der J D,

thank you for allowing Lido Palace to host your special celebrations. I am elated that the efforts of our friendly staff helped make your experience a memorable one. Moreover, I am pleased you were impressed with our Il Re della Busa gourmet restaurant offerings, the comfort of the accommodation and more.
It is a pleasure knowing your stay was exceptional and I look forward to exceeding your expectations on a future visit.

All my best,