1,969 results
All reviewspool partybike hotelde rosa bikesmarina's countrynext yearcycling holidayglamour roompaellaglass of proseccocycling guidesbike clothesnew friendsgreat cyclingevery guestthought of everythingwellness centregreat food
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed for a week with a group of friend at this wonderful hotel. We were cycling everyday with tourguide from the hotel. Everything around that was great, wonderful tripsm great guides. The hotels and the staff are wonderful, the food, service and everything. Exceptionally friendly and very generaous. Thank you for this time. I will recommend this to all my friends.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Word of mouth told us this was a fabulous hotel but it exceeded our high expectations. It starts with the staff, from the owner Marina through the front office, restaurant staff, cleaning staff and ride guides. All were warm and genuine and with license to do whatever it takes to make you feel welcome and your stay memorable. The food is also superb. We thought we might dine out occasionally but soon changed our minds and had all our meals at the hotel. The chef, periodically supplemented by Marina cooking some local specialties, does a fabulous job, endless variety and invariably high quality. We were there for a biking holiday and greatly enjoyed the variety of rides and the great guides. The hotel also organized a variety of special outings, for example a lunch and opportunity to pick grapes at a local winery, that were truly memorable. A unique hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This was my third trip in 5 years to the Belvedere from BC Canada and it did not disappoint. As always Marina and her staff make you feel like family and they leave no stone unturned to make your stay enjoyable. The food is spectacular, the rooms are lovely and the cycling exceptional. There are always lots of special touches such as the BBQ lunch, the pool party and the wine tasting lunch. I celebrated a special birthday there and they made it a wonderful celebration. Gracie Mille Marina and all at the Belvedere.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Belvedere hotel is the most amazing place to be at. The hotel is beautiful, everything is clean, the food is good and the staff...OMG, they are all so kind, friendly, happy and helpful. The hotel has this adventurous mood but at the same time so cozy and pleasant. Marina is the „topping on the ice cake “. Her hospitality, kindliness and helpfulness is beyond everything... thanks Marina and all your crew!! ...we will be back.
All the best
Harpa and Oddur.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I spent 9 night at the Hotel Belvedere in late August 2017. This was an amazing experience, in all ways. Unbelievably friendly staff, super comfortable accommodation, and the good was simply out of this world. Despite riding nearly 800km in 8 days, and climbing nearly 12,000m, I was eating such spectacular food (let alone the fine wine) that I did not lose any weight. :)
The cycling is fantastic, with great, friendly guides who know their stuff and look after you like seasoned professionals.
One of the best holidays of my life. I will return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends