See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stayed for a week at Agriturismo Bonsi and enjoyed our stay: the apartment was very comfortable, large bedrooms and great views over the countryside. The kitchen had all the ustensils necessary and a dishwasher. The kids loved the big outdoor pool. The garden is beautifully maintained. It is fairly isolated and you need to plan for about 1 hour drive to Florence from Bonsi.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Stayed 5 nights in August 2015, looked impressive but once inside the grandure fades. The beds were not comfortable, but the rooms are very large, good kitchen and rooms clean. The owner has restored some areas of the building to get an income. Of course there is still a grand area for the owner to live in out of boundes Our tv was broken, we had good wifi though to compensate, its to remote a location we found, there is no free bike hire as advertised. The pool was cold even in August, we found very little to do with 3 kids. Loads of mosquios every night in rooms bitten to death no nets on the windows (a simple solution) and big horse fly bites next to pool.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I Bonsi was lovely and I would recommend it. Our accommodation, (for a family of five) was very spacious with high ceilings and small windows. It stayed quite cool in the summer sun and the high walls surrounding the yard area left it shady. Our property at the back had a grey, austere, ancient castle type of atmosphere that might not be to everyones taste, especially those preferring a modern property.

The pool was large, shared but never too crowded. There was a bicycle that I could borrow. About a 5 - 10 minute drive from the nearest village and 40 minutes or so from Florence

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed G
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

This place has become one of my favorite ones for spending holidays. It's just like being in a fairy tale, almost unreal. I enjoyed very much spending my summer walking around those beautiful gardens and relaxing at the pool.

Thank you for everything!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank afreites
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Just arrived in Bonsi and I forgot about reality and stress of the city, It was very peaceful. In this place I felt I lived a little of history, I learned about the production of exquisite wines and olive oil. It was an amazing experience and a great way to spend the new year's eve, it was completely different from what I use to do for this day. Also, my room had a wonderful view! It help me to wake up with energy (which is very difficult for me). I recommend it if you want to recharge your energy, have a relaxing time and live a different experience. Here I attach a picture took by myself, seems like a professional photography but believe me, looks even better in reality.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends