See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I Bonsi was lovely and I would recommend it. Our accommodation, (for a family of five) was very spacious with high ceilings and small windows. It stayed quite cool in the summer sun and the high walls surrounding the yard area left it shady. Our property at the back had a grey, austere, ancient castle type of atmosphere that might not be to everyones taste, especially those preferring a modern property.

The pool was large, shared but never too crowded. There was a bicycle that I could borrow. About a 5 - 10 minute drive from the nearest village and 40 minutes or so from Florence

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed G
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

This place has become one of my favorite ones for spending holidays. It's just like being in a fairy tale, almost unreal. I enjoyed very much spending my summer walking around those beautiful gardens and relaxing at the pool.

Thank you for everything!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank afreites
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Just arrived in Bonsi and I forgot about reality and stress of the city, It was very peaceful. In this place I felt I lived a little of history, I learned about the production of exquisite wines and olive oil. It was an amazing experience and a great way to spend the new year's eve, it was completely different from what I use to do for this day. Also, my room had a wonderful view! It help me to wake up with energy (which is very difficult for me). I recommend it if you want to recharge your energy, have a relaxing time and live a different experience. Here I attach a picture took by myself, seems like a professional photography but believe me, looks even better in reality.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alejandro V
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Such a beautiful place, I've been here twice and I would definitely like to go for a third time. I enjoyed a lot the pool, walking around the vineyards and specially tasting the wine, honey and olive oil (the best I've ever tried). The cottage was very charming and the perfect place for relaxing with family! :) Highly recommended!

Room Tip: I loved the tower cottage!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Adriana F
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed here for 10 nights to see Tuscany. We were late arriving on the first night, and the reception phoned my wife's mobile, and made sure we knew how to get there, and where to find the keys. They had previously sent an email but it was caught in my spam filter, so they made sure all was OK. The self catering apartment was clean, spacious, and well equipped. All the little things were taken care of such as salt, pepper, washing up liquid etc, along with the bigger things like bedding, towels, bottle of red wine on arrival!
Really friendly, beautiful manor house, they even did our ironing for free! Handy for Florence and Fiesole and also for the mountains when you want to see the area. Nice swimming pool and poolside furniture for when you don't.
Thorougly recommend this place.
Oh, and we named the blue peacock "Walter".

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family