“Beautiful views with beautiful hosts”
Review of B&B Punta Civita

B&B Punta Civita
Ranked #4 of 32 Ravello B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 October 2011

This B&B is one of the best we have stayed at in Italy and we've been to Italy 21 times! The room and balcony were spacious, clean and beautiful. Roberto was a wonderful host. We did not have a car, but there is a bus stop outside the gate. We hope to return soon!

Room Tip: La Romantica is the premiere room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 October 2011

I am now in my 2nd day in Punta Civita and am totally compelled to write a review to thank Roberto and his wife. I arrived nauseous after the long swirly car ride along the coast, and Roberto immediately left me in the bathroom to do the necessary, but returned not long after with hot tea to calm my insides. The breakfast is as wonderful as all the other reviewers have said. Nada is amazing churning out morning breakfast treats. The rooms, what can I say. They are clean and quaint as promised, and with a great view to the sea. The walk down to the centre is quite a trek but does give you great views of the sea as you go down, and views to some other houses on the cliff. I'd recommend Roberto & Nada's place to everyone thinking of coming to Ravello. And with kind and wonderful hosts like Roberto & Nada, it makes the stay even more enchanting. And I am thinking of bringing my 3 kids here, if I think they can survive the swirly coastal drive better than me! :-)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2011

My wife and I done a lot of research for hotels/B&Bs along the Amalfi coast, wanting to avoid large hotels, and instead looking for an intimate retreat to relax on the cliffs of the Amalfi. We finally settled upon Punta Civita for it’s location between Amalfi town and Ravello, and the reviews and pictures online helped seal our choice.

Roberto and his wife Nada were wonderful hosts, and really enjoyed sharing their home with us. Upon our arrival Roberto spent time with us to help us get orientated to the area and its traditions (getting around, providing bus tickets, walking trails, restaurants, etc) and shared his homemade wine and lemoncello! What a prefect welcome!

Our room was a large kingsize room with a private terrace that overlooked the coastline and the beautiful Tyrrhenian sea below. Everything was spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. In the mornings, Roberto and Nada laid on beautiful breakfasts on the patio, with local produce, breads and fruits.

My wife and I enjoyed long nights sitting on the terrace with the wine we purchased from the local winery, and gazing out to the tranquility below. The most idyllic way to relax and recuperate after two weeks touring around Italy!

We would highly recommend Punta Civita to anyone looking for a quite sanctuary on the cliffs of Amalfi. We have so many fond memories of our time in Amalfi/Ravello, and most of them are of our time spent enjoying “la dolce vita” on the terrace.

Room Tip: Ask for the private patio room for the perfect spot to watch the sunset!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dante_the_Florentine
Reviewed 7 September 2011

We stayed in the LaRomantica room in May 2011. The hosts Roberta and his wife, Nada, are second to none. From the meeting at the front gate, arrangements for dinner reservations, and Nada stayed late one evening to ensure the Pizza we ordered arrived.
The view from the double doors overlooking the ocean and the private terrace make it a very romantic place to stay. I have recommended this place to friends and family and we will definately go back again. Go and Enjoy! "La dolce vita!" The sweet life.
Helen and Kevin

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2011

What can we say Magnificoooooo!!!! I did a lot of searching the area before booking as had never been to Italy before and I did not know the Amalfi Coast too well so when we were invited to a Wedding in Ravello I thought that was the best place to start.....When I came across the Punta Civita I read the reviews and like so many of us who have stayed here the reviews are as true as they say. Roberto, Nada and his family made us feel like his only guests right from the start, they were not only kind, helpful, knowledgeable, and at your service but most of all welcoming, we felt like they had invited us to their home and infact that is almost how it was. The villa is set in the hillside just up from the village of Atrani ten mins from Ravello and Almali by car. It has lemon trees, fig trees and small vineyard lining its gardens and a beauiful view looking over the coast of Amalfi. The room was spacious and clean with Air con and Tv with a Mini Fridge but if I had one little gripe and this is spliting hairs I would have liked Tea/Coffee making facilities in room but come on thats only because im English and enjoy a cuppa soon as I wake up!!! Anyway the Place is totally beautiful and our stay was made more memorable for staying at the Punta Civita.
You will not be disappointed if your looking to stay in a quiet villa overlooking the coast surrounded by beatiful gardens and easily accessable as quickly found out its steps steps steps everywhere but you can avoid this by staying here as the entrance is on the famous Amalfi coast road. Warm hospitality and clean individual rooms. What more could you want when visiting the Amalfi Coast. Top marks . Louise and John - West Midlands England.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ravello
11.0 km away
0.5 km away
Torre dello Ziro
Torre dello Ziro
#1 of 32 in Ravello

Been to B&B Punta Civita? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK