Review Highlights
Exquisite linen

A beautiful shop with the highest quality Amalfi linen. I bought a half dozen hand towels for... read more

Reviewed 29 May 2018
Michaela
El Dorado Hills, CA
via mobile
Beautiful table linens and wonderful service

We have been looking all over for the perfect table cloth for a gift and this little shop had the... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2016
Ailinh T
via mobile

All reviews hand towels highest quality beautiful shop linens placemats gifts
Reviewed 31 July 2016

particular boutique of local artigian with a particular object and particluar old hand items...
beautiful...

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I bought a few gifts for my mother from this wonderful little shop in Ravello and she absolutely loves them. Both the gorgeous handmade linen pieces and the murano glass items are so beautifully crafted and perfect gifts or souvenirs to take home from the Amalfi Coast. What made me stop and take a look at the shop was the intricate detail and colours on these pieces. Each piece looks so unique and artisan. Rosanna and her team are really helpful and they gave me great advice when I was deciding which gifts to buy. I will definitely be back again next year to grab more gifts for my friends and I.

1  Thank Yasmine A
Reviewed 6 June 2016

My wife and I were in Ravello on our honeymoon and stopped into this amazing shop. A definite must for all travelers for some authentic amalfi coast linen!
Was hoping to order some more table napkins as well...Is that possible to do online? Do you have a website?
Thanks again

2  Thank Shanevince
RosannaBuonocore, Owner at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Thank you Very much I hope to See you again

Reviewed 19 April 2016

This shop caught my eye when I walked past because I spotted the exact same coasters I had previously seen in a shop (an expensive well known one) in Sorrento. They are beautifully hand made from very thin strips of wood and then painted (see photo). They were half the price than the ones I had seen in Sorrento, so I'm glad I held out! If you're in Ravello anytime soon, pop in and view for yourself what an amazing little shop it is.

RosannaBuonocore, Proprietario at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

I hope to see you soon

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Owner Rosanna di Buonocore has produced an outstanding selection of fine table/kitchen linens, Murano glass and beautifully crafted music boxes. She excells at having a deep knowledge of her merchandise and is able to express and communicate its value to customers - in English and Italian. I highly recommend a visit to her 2 shops located off the main square of Ravello. I purchased many items and they were shipped to my home in the states within one week. Brava!

RosannaBuonocore, Proprietario at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Richard
was a pleasure to meet you , thank you very much for the nice review.
I hope to see you soon