“Beautiful linens”

La Bottega delle Arti
Ranked #4 of 15 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: The owner of La Bottega delle Arti is Rosanna Buonocore, a young business woman born on the Amalfi Coast, with a passion for high quality handcrafted products.Rosanna, who has always worked in this sector, has the ability to discover and introduce others to the wonders of the most refined handcrafted products in the region, for example, inlaid wood boxes and linen fabric.
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Beautiful linens to compliment your purchases of pottery at PASCAL. Was here five years ago and now again in fall 2016. Fabulous shop.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"gifts"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 31 July 2016

particular boutique of local artigian with a particular object and particluar old hand items...
beautiful...

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I bought a few gifts for my mother from this wonderful little shop in Ravello and she absolutely loves them. Both the gorgeous handmade linen pieces and the murano glass items are so beautifully crafted and perfect gifts or souvenirs to take home from the Amalfi Coast. What made me stop and take a look at the shop was the intricate detail and colours on these pieces. Each piece looks so unique and artisan. Rosanna and her team are really helpful and they gave me great advice when I was deciding which gifts to buy. I will definitely be back again next year to grab more gifts for my friends and I.

1  Thank Yasmine A
Reviewed 6 June 2016

My wife and I were in Ravello on our honeymoon and stopped into this amazing shop. A definite must for all travelers for some authentic amalfi coast linen!
Was hoping to order some more table napkins as well...Is that possible to do online? Do you have a website?
Thanks again

1  Thank Shanevince
RosannaBuonocore, Owner at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Thank you Very much I hope to See you again
Rosanna

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2016

This shop caught my eye when I walked past because I spotted the exact same coasters I had previously seen in a shop (an expensive well known one) in Sorrento. They are beautifully hand made from very thin strips of wood and then painted (see photo). They were half the price than the ones I had seen in Sorrento, so I'm glad I held out! If you're in Ravello anytime soon, pop in and view for yourself what an amazing little shop it is.

RosannaBuonocore, Proprietario at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

I hope to see you soon