Review Highlights
Exquisite linen

A beautiful shop with the highest quality Amalfi linen. I bought a half dozen hand towels for... read more

Reviewed 29 May 2018
Michaela
El Dorado Hills, CA
via mobile
Beautiful table linens and wonderful service

We have been looking all over for the perfect table cloth for a gift and this little shop had the... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2016
Ailinh T
via mobile

All reviews hand towels highest quality beautiful shop linens placemats gifts
Reviewed 6 June 2016

My wife and I were in Ravello on our honeymoon and stopped into this amazing shop. A definite must for all travelers for some authentic amalfi coast linen!
Was hoping to order some more table napkins as well...Is that possible to do online? Do you have a website?
Thanks again

2  Thank Shanevince
RosannaBuonocore, Owner at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Thank you Very much I hope to See you again

Reviewed 19 April 2016

This shop caught my eye when I walked past because I spotted the exact same coasters I had previously seen in a shop (an expensive well known one) in Sorrento. They are beautifully hand made from very thin strips of wood and then painted (see photo). They were half the price than the ones I had seen in Sorrento, so I'm glad I held out! If you're in Ravello anytime soon, pop in and view for yourself what an amazing little shop it is.

RosannaBuonocore, Proprietario at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

I hope to see you soon

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Owner Rosanna di Buonocore has produced an outstanding selection of fine table/kitchen linens, Murano glass and beautifully crafted music boxes. She excells at having a deep knowledge of her merchandise and is able to express and communicate its value to customers - in English and Italian. I highly recommend a visit to her 2 shops located off the main square of Ravello. I purchased many items and they were shipped to my home in the states within one week. Brava!

RosannaBuonocore, Proprietario at La Bottega delle Arti, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Richard
was a pleasure to meet you , thank you very much for the nice review.
I hope to see you soon

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We were directed here as we had admired some linen embroidered with a bee whilst browsing in another shop. We were very well looked after and bought some beautiful linen table mats and napkins with the bee embroidery.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I purchased the most beautiful table runners. I am hoping to order placemats to match. My husband and I LOVED the merchandise in this store. The shopkeepers were very friendly.