All reviewsinfinity terracemichelin staropen to the publicamalfi coastfairy taleyour luggagedream weddingonce in a lifetimehotel guestsour honeymoongorgeous gardensbeautiful placefavorite hoteldream come truea special placeluxury hotelpool area is
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

One of the most beautiful estate in Italy.
The service was good, the staffs were friendly and attentive. The buffet breakfast serve with lots of homemade pastries, jams and they use lots of homegrown ingredients; you can also have prosseco if you wish. Needless to say, the rooms have beautiful views, nice big shower and a big comfy bed.
Specially made toiletries in a nicely wrapped up box on your arrival.
We spent lots of time walking around the luxurious garden. There are not that many rooms in this Villa, so I strongly suggest you book well ahead.
Day pass for garden visit can be purchased at the main entrance.
Will definitely go back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HVCRavello, Direttore at Villa Cimbrone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear June L,
Thank you for your words and special kindness toward Villa Cimbrone and its beautiful team.
I will share your comment with them as they are always thrilled to acknowledge that their work and efforts have been highlighted on a review. Good to know that you have appreciated our breakfast time and our many delicious fresh and homemade products. Breakfast time at Villa Cimbrone is one is one of best moment in the morning!
We are surely looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Giada Falanga & Team

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stayed at Villa Cimbrone for our honeymoon and will never forget it.

There is no more beautiful place on Earth to stay, but the hotel is also worth a visit even without the magnificent scenery.

Where to even begin... the staff was wonderful, with special thanks to Donatella and Federico. The rooms were comfortable and the service was polite and prompt.

The rooms are gorgeous, classic, and have a historic feel without a need for updating. The common areas feel drenched in history but not pretentious.

Perhaps the best thing about staying here is the access to Flauto di Pan, the amazing restaurant attached. We had the best meal of our lives with Gabriella and Carmella, the wonderful servers who worked with us. It's a great spot for lunch too.

The pool is amazing, the views are once-in-a-lifetime, and it's not in a touristy area like Positano or Amalfi. If you can, this is a place you should stay once, and you'll never forget it either.

One note- If you stay here, be sure to grab a porter at the center of town to help with your luggage -it's a fairly long and difficult walk if you don't have help with your bags!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HVCRavello, Direttore at Villa Cimbrone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Mr. Matt F,

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments. Our guests’ satisfaction is our primary goal and reading your so kind review make me so proud!
This is my first season at Villa Cimbrone as Hotel Manager and receiving such a gratifying feedback from you is for me a really special gift. We are working hard everyday but i know we still have a lot to improve and a lot to learn even if i think we are on the good path.
Of course i will proud to share your comments with the whole team.
We were delighted to have you staying with us, and I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again to Villa Cimbrone in a nearest future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Talk about amazing venues, this is the Grand Daddy of them all!

Came for a wedding and we were jaw dropped at what The Villa Cimbrone came up with....

Service: Spectacular
Location: Amazing
Rooms: Jaw Droppers

We could never write enough about our experience at Villa Cimbrone, but it is one not to be missed while traveling the Amalfi Coast!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HVCRavello, Direttore at Villa Cimbrone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear AntonioP,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
Yes Villa Cimbrone is a dream location and the most part of this, is built day by day, step by step from 65 staff team who try to works hard to mekes our guests stay...unforgettable!
There is no better reward for our hard work than your beautiful words!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Villa Cimbrone soon.
Best Regards

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This beautiful villa and gardens are in a category all to itself! The villa is exquisite with the most beautiful view I’ve ever seen! But that is only half the story - the people who work there make this villa the only place to stay. Each one is friendly, welcoming and eager to make your stay a “once-in-a-lifetime” experience. The dinner was beautifully presented and beyond delicious. The wait staff is professional and attentive. Walter made every meal special and his knowledge of the food and presentation was stellar! The people at the front desk are also the best in the business: Federico was always there with a smile and helpful suggestions! He did everything to make our stay special- Paola was also extremely helpful and always ready to assist. The Villa is truly a gem and my visit will be one I remember for a lifetime. I look forward to visiting again someday and recommend this little slice of heaven on earth to anyone who appreciates everything that goes into making a villa one in a million! The gardens and views of the ocean and cliffs are exquisite and even though I have hundreds of pictures I’ve taken, they don’t come close to capturing how truly gorgeous it is!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear SuzanM,

Thank you so much for sharing your comments.
Your description is exactly what we want for our guests, make feel them pampered, relaxed and in a very friendly team.

Reading that you felt this atmosphera at Villa Cimbrone make all of us happy because means the we are not far from our goal.
I will pass this beautiful review to all my team
We can't wait to welcome you back for another great stay at Villa Cimbrone

Reviewed 9 July 2018

When I made a reservation for one night at this hotel, the booking engine mistakenly reverted back to that day's current date, instead of the date I was trying to make the reservation for. Obviously, I was not trying to make a reservation for that day, and was not going to be in Italy until the following month. When I discussed this error with the hotel, they charged me the entire fee for the hotel reservation, refused to offer a refund, and refused to even credit me with that amount so I could re-book another night at the hotel when I was actually going to be in Italy the following month. After that experience, I would never stay at this hotel, and recommend that everyone else avoid this place as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank lovetravel22xo
HVCRavello, Direttore at Villa Cimbrone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear lovetravel22xo,

We were really surprised to receive your evaluation about the hotel as you never staied in the hotel.
I remember very well your booking and the problem we followed very gently. The reservation made from you was for April 25th for one night. Our cancellation policy is very facilitated during the low season as up to seven days before arrival the guest may cancel without any penalty and this is very clear on all booking channels. The day of your arrival when i saw that you were not in the hotel the receptionist has sent to you an e-mail asking if you would be arrived the day after. At your replied in wich you confirmed to had wrong the booking date and to move the reservation on May 23rd the hotel has replay that in that date was fully booked but in case of your availability for another date would be our pleasure to apply a 10% discount on the new rate.
As Hotel Manager I personally sent to you an email to find a solution and I left two messages on your mobile phone asking to call me back but I never received any answer from you. Now you write and suggest not to come to this Hotel but its not a correct evaluation. We don't shy away from fair criticism but for me your review is not correct as we have been trying to do our best for your mistake

Looking forward to have a pleasure to welcome you at Villa Cimbrone

Giada Falanga