“We want to do it all over again!”
Review of Wagner Day Tours

Wagner Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Wagner Tours wedding and weddings, located in Ravello, can take care of all the arrangements including transfers, food, music, venues, flowers, video, photographers, guest entertainment and much more. We organise weddings only in Ravello & Scala for foreigners. A wedding on the Amalfi Coast - Italy is an event that shines in the memories of all those who have been lucky enough to experience one. If you decide to get married here, there are beautiful venues, magical gardens, delicious food, prestigious wines and Italian warming hospitality.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Almost 2 years later and we only wish we could go back to Ravello and get married all over again!

Mario and Annamaria, please forgive me for the length of time it has taken to write this review… My only excuse is that I wanted to write it with no interruptions so I could give it the time it deserved. Derek and I often say the only thing we wished was different about our wedding day was that it never had to end! It was true perfection and more than we could have imagined, sincerely.

Following our first communication with Mario, our worries surrounding how we were going to plan a wedding in Italy when we lived in the US were laid to rest. We knew immediately that he and his team were the exact people we wanted to work with on planning our big day. Every communication was answered promptly and all questions, big and small addressed. Mario directed us every step of the way from wedding details and accommodations, to the many daunting steps required of a civil wedding. He even arranged activity planning for our guests... (oh the boat trip! our family still talks about it. So much fun!) No matter what the task, the man had us covered.

The Wagner team delivered on every promise. We married in the town garden, Principessa di Piemonte, with our family and closest friends. The talents of the mandolin and guitar player coupled with the incredible Adriatic backdrop, flowers and Mario’s charm provided the Italian magic we hoped for during our marriage ceremony.

Our cocktail time and progression leading up to our arrival at the Villa Eva was equally amazing. Our guests enjoyed a relaxing time in the piazza sipping early evening cocktails while Derek and I followed our talented photographer, Enrico Capuano into the Villa Rufolo. There, he and the videographer, created visual memories that to this day leave us in awe. It's unbelievable that THAT was are OUR wedding. The images are stunning. Mario knew his clients and because of this, Enrico was able to create and capture very unique moments that made Derek and I feel like the only two people to ever wed in Ravello. When we received our photos and video, we could not believe the fairytale they captured in time.

The Villa Eva was exquisite. The staff was wonderful, charming and very accomodating. Annamaria is a gem. Warm, kind, easy to talk with and helpful in every way. She was invested in our day being perfect and worked very hard to insure every detail was covered. Our wedding dinner was hands down the best meal we had in Italy (and we were there for three weeks and
LOVE food! Second favorite dinner was at Villa Maria incidentally!). I’m so glad Mario took pictures of our meal in ‘real time’ and shared them with us as I never want to forget. Food is love! Our cake, the DJ, and the elegance of the grounds at Villa Eva, all wonderful. We were thrilled with the experience that we were able to provide our guests. Everyone was blown away and says the wedding and days leading up to it were just unforgettably perfect.

When we think back to our wedding (we actually talk about it quite often, almost 2 years later) both Derek and I are cognizant of the romantic haze that permeates the entire memory. There is not one part of this review that is not 100% accurate and from our hearts.

As a bride who had a clear vision, I felt very taken care of by Mario and Anna Maria, as did my husband and entire family. Using a wedding planner, especially in another country is an enormous leap of faith...Wagner was, hands down the best decision we made after choosing Ravello.

Every moment was uniquely ours and pure magic.
Humble, heartfelt thanks to everyone at Wagner! We will be back :)

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"small wedding"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Mario Capuano, Annamaria Staiano and Team. The dream team of wedding planners!

We were very lucky to choose your company for our wedding.

From your sense of humor to your professionalism, the whole process was made so much simpler having you there running everything. Your company has the feel of a close knit family business which makes you feel immediately comfortable.

It’s very apparent that you have been planning and executing the most fabulous weddings for many years. The experience you have resulted in us having our dream wedding and more. Our trust was rightly placed from the delicious food, breath-taking venue & flowers, the musicians creating perfect atmosphere and all of the suppliers you helped us secure. Everything ran smoothly and apart from normal wedding nerves pre ceremony we felt very relaxed and looked after.

A special thank you for the level of detail on the floristry, Leiane and I really appreciated how the bouquets & table arrangements looked on the day, it made the day even more picturesque.

You were recommended to us by our friends and we will also be recommending everyone we know. Thank you.

Enrico Capuano, wow wow wow. We cannot thank you enough for your beautiful photos of our special day. You truly are a skilled photographer with fantastic artistic vision to capture amazing lighting and magical moments in the beautiful setting that is Ravello.

We have so many wonderful shots that we cannot decide on which ones to place on our walls at home, I think our whole house may become a shrine to the wedding if we are not careful.

You were very professional and polite throughout the whole process from meeting you until the end of our actual wedding and I think you are truly like a ninja for I do not remember seeing you at all during the wedding yet you managed to achieve great photos of us and our family.

Your style of photography is exceptional, capturing some of the more natural and arty moments we had hoped for, we are truly grateful for the amazing memories you have captured for us. You have more than exceeded our expectations. Thank you.

We would highly recommend you to anyone getting married on the Amalfi coast who needs a photographer. Thank you.

Finally, Pier Canta, what an amazing video of our wedding day, thank you.

When planning our wedding we were not sure if we wanted a videographer, as felt a little nervous about being filmed in general. We are SO thankful that we decided to work with you. We are more than happy with the results of our wedding video we cannot thank you enough.

We never felt rushed or that you over imposed, quite the opposite actually and you still managed to shoot the most poignant and emotional footage of our special day.

Our memories of the wedding day are vivid but your video has honed in on the little bits that we may have missed on the day and it completes the circle for us.

Anyone deciding on whether to have a videographer for their wedding should trust in Pier as I am sure they will be just as pleased as we are.

Thank you all for making our day so special.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

If you are thinking of booking Mario and the team, you won't regret it! After experiencing the team first hand it is easy to see why they have so many 5star reviews. We booked our perfect wedding without visiting Ravello until 3 days before the big day on 12th August 2017. The whole process was seamless and could not have been possible without Wagner tours. Mario would email us back at all hours of the day, 7days a week, it is as though Mario never sleeps!

We had a symbolic ceremony and reception at Villa Eva. Villa Eva is beautiful. The backdrop to our ceremony was perfect, lush green Ravello hills, beautiful blue sea and blue sky.

Both Mario Capuano and Annamaria Staiano are amazing, we could not fault them. They went above and beyond what would be expected to make our day perfect. Enrico Capuano, the photographer was with me (the bride). I can be very awkward in front of the camera but he listened to everything I said and made me feel at ease throughout the day. He managed to truly capture our joy on the day. He also edited our photos to perfection. All the photographers and videographers were so professional. I don’t know how they managed to capture the photos that they did as they were behind the scenes throught the day. We barely noticed they were there.

Our wedding day video is perfect. Pier Canta did such a great job capturing our happy day, and the edits he did were exactly what we asked for.

Gianni Coppola (our other photographer) got perfect action shots of all the guests, really capturing all our emotions. All of the photos and videos we’ve got back are so professional and there are so many of them to savour for a lifetime.

Hair:
Gerardo did my hair and my 6 bridesmaids with the help of two assistants. We all looked exactly as the requested pintrest styles, if not better!

Adele did my makeup for the day. I do not usually wear makeup and was very anxious about what I would look like. As I arrived in Ravello only 3 days before my wedding it didn’t leave me with much time. Despite this, my makeup and hair were exactly what I asked for!

Food:
It was almost impossible to decide with all the amazing choices! We had two menus and both of them were delicious. The service was impeccable, we were really impressed with how they managed timings, given our speeches overran slightly!

The lead up to the wedding and the wedding day were stress free. Everyone kept saying how calm we were and that is thanks to the wagner team.

We did all of our communications via email, whether selecting menu choices, photographer, music flowers etc. Mario would just give you a reminder when you need to focus on the next part of the wedding which made it so manageable. We also added our own personal touches to the day, (such as lawn games and wedding stationary) which we were able to send directly to the Wagner office to avoid taking too much in the suitcase! That was so helpful!

We booked Paola Paolino the caricaturist on recommendation of Wagner Tours and she was absolutely brilliant! Everyone loved our caricature gift “from the bride and groom” so special thanks to her for managing to draw so many people and putting smiles on faces!

Having also had an event back in London, we can honestly say, the service and care from the Wagner Tours team truly surpassed all of our expectations. They provide an exceptional service that can’t compare to any other events planners we previously had.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We visited Ravello a year before our wedding for only 30 hours and immediately fell in love with this small Italian village. We knew it would be the perfect place to hold our wedding but weren't sure how we would be able to plan everything from the United States. Fortunately while we were running between venue showing appointments we passed by Wagner tours and decided to check it out. Since our first meeting with Mario and Annamaria, we knew that we couldn’t do it without them.
Mario is extremely well organized and experienced. He knows the ins and outs of this profession as he has been doing this for 20+ years. He is an honest and sincere man. He was very helpful and was always available and responsive to emails and phone calls. Early on, prior to the wedding season, we would skype for 1+ hour to organize everything. When the wedding day came, everything felt easy and worry free. Mario, Annamaria and Antonella were all genuinely invested in making our wedding day as magical and as happy as possible. Mario and his team have thought of every little detail. The photographers, Enrico and Gianni were excellent! Enrico was very nice, fast and professional. He knew where and when to take pictures and they turned out marvelous. Villa Eva was just what we had dreamed it would be. The weather was great, and the welcome drinks with the marvelous panoramic views in the background were just fairylike. The food was delicious and everyone is still raving about it. The DJ that Mario recommended was great. He kept everyone dancing until 3 am in the morning!
In summary, the wedding was a very elegant success. If we had to do it all over again, we would not change a single thing. Mario, Annamaria, Enrico, Antonella and Gianni truly made our dreams come true. We highly recommend this team to any couple thinking about planning a wedding in Ravello. They organized our wedding day even better than we could have imagined and so memorable for all of our guests - everyone is asking if we can go back next year and do it all over again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2017

My husband Donal and I were married in Ravello on September 5th 2017. There are no words to describe the deepest of our appreciation to Mario Capuano, Annmaria Staiano, Antonella Somma and Enrico Capuano. From the day we decided on Amalfi it was the reviews on Mario and the team that convinced us that it to be in Ravello and it had to be by them, having them plan our wedding was hands down the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding process and we are so blessed to have found him. What was immediately obvious to us from our first interaction was Mario, Annmaria’s genuine passion and care for making our day the best it could be. Nothing was too much trouble; no request was too crazy they took all the stress and worry away.
Ravello is the most beautiful place in Amalfi and villa Eva was absolutely magical, our family and friends continue to tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever attended, a once in a life time celebration fit for a celebrity. From the venue to the table setting, the photographers Enrico Capuano, Gianni and Pier the florist and everyone involved we were blown away by the cohesion and beauty in every aspect of our day.
Once again thank you Mario Capuano, Annmaria Staiano, Antonella Somma, Enrico Capuano and the rest for all your hard work, late night never ending emails and being so understanding and always clear in your communications and most importantly your patience especially when Bridezilla made an appearance. We really did have the best day of our lives and we will treasure it forever.